Chapter 18

Hey, since I know a lot of you don't read my author notes at the end I want to apologize for not updating for over a month. I've been really busy with school. I'm going to come up with a schedule. Ignore any weird mistakes :) -A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylars POV *SUNDAY*

Once I got home, I imediatly pulled out my laptop and logged on to my twitter account. I know I sound like a total fangirl. Since I was going to be doing a twitcam later for Kasey to find out what fanfics are, I decided on asking the 5SOSFam for books to read about the guys.

Skylar Jay Clifford: Hey guys. Im going to be doing a twitcam in a little bit. Do you guys know any good fanfics about the guys??

@My5SOSThing: 13 Problems with the drummer by Lucasroberthemmingsxx

@5SOSFAM_ARMY: Who are you know?

@x_5SOS_x: Cameras

@Cake5SOS: Girls by BritishBums

@Forever5SOSFam: Hero by britishbums

@Preciouskhj: Shes the man by BritishBums

"What are you doing Sky?" Calum says walking into my room

"First of all I could have been changing for all you know and second of all did your parents teach you how to knock." I say half joking, half serious.

"Well I'm sorry." Calum replies, "But seriously what are you doing.'

"Im just asking the fam for fanfics, so I can make a twitcam of me reading them to Kasey."

"What are fanfics?" Calum asks with a serious face. Sometimes i wonder if these guys even go onto twitter.

"Do any of the guys know what fanfics are?" i ask

"Not that i know of."

"Tell the guys to come into my room in a hour,"

"So are you gonna tell me what fanfics are."

" You'll find out."

* 1 Hour Later*

Skylar Jay Clifford: Heres the link to my twitcam ill be reading fanfics to Kasey and the lads. https://:twitcam.com/Bluejayclifford/

"Hey guys!" I say into the camera on my Laptop," Let me call the guys"

" KASEY, MICHAEL,LUKE, ASHTON, CALUM COME IN MY ROOM." Pretty soon I hear 5 pairs of footstep coming up the stairs.

"Hey!" They say barging into my room.

"What up?" Ashton says, while they all take a seat next to me in front of the laptop on the laptop.

"Im gonna be reading fanfics that the fans recomended me to read to you guys."

"Just to let you know Im just gonna turn to a random page in the book. Im going to start with reading 13 Problems With the Drummer. Calum throws some clothes at me and pushed me into the bathroom, ignoring my groans and protest. I yawned out loud and sucked in a breath through my nose, and then i felt my eyes start to water. I pinched my nose as i screamed, Oh my god. Calum, did a nuclear bomb go off in here? I yelled, inteding for him to hear me through the door. All i got as a reply was Calum laughing his ass off on the other side."

" Oh my god, I would do that to my sister." Calum laughs.

"I groaned," I countinued, "grabbing a bottle of air refreshener from the cabinet above the sink and sprayed it into the air trying toget rid of the horrid smell in the air. What did he leave in here? A dead body. I hopped out of the shower ten minutes later and put on the clothes calum throw at me, which were skinny jeans, a Nirvana shirt of his, and his black sweater. We share everything, so i basically wear all his clothes and he seems to have gotten use to it."