Chapter 11

*Songs*
All I Want For Christmas- Mariah Carey
I need a Christmas inspiration
I can't believe Louis Is 23!!!!
23!!!!!!!AHHHHHH!!!!
Skylar POV
I wake up, why am I in the hospital? I try to move my leg, but I end up making myself hiss in pain. I look down at it and see it in a blue cast. I sit up and see Michael, Luke, Ashton, Kasey, and Calum on the other side of the room. I try to say something. But my throat is sore a bit.

Kaseys POV
Flashback
My phone starts to vibrate in my pocket. I take a look at it and see that it's Calum. I answer the call.
"What's up?" I say
"S-Skylar is..." he whispers
"What happened Calum?" I start to get worried. Please Dont let it be bad.
"She's in the hospital."
"WHAT! IM ON THE WAY!"I hang up and. Rush to grab my keys.
"LUCAS, MIKE, ASH. SKY IS IN THE HOSPITAL." I hear 3 pairs if foot steps running down the stairs. I run outside and turn on the car. All the guys get in and I back out.
Flashback over

I wake up and look over at Skylar. Her eyes exploring the room. I gently push Michael off of me and head over to her.
"Skylar, Are you okay sweetie.?"
"Yea, my leg just hurts. " she whispers
"And my throat is sore. What happened?"
"You got hit by a car Sky."
"When am I going home? How many days until Christmas. Did Calum deliver the presents to the orphanage?" Question Vomit!
"I don't know, 1 Day today is Christmas Eve, And I don't know. " She answers me.
"I see you have woken up. How are you feeling Skylar?" The doctor comes in.
"My leg hurts a bit and my throat is sore." I reply
"Ok, we're going just give you some Tylenol for the pain and then your free to go home."
"Ok, thanks Doctor." Kasey says
"Are we going to wake them up?" I point to the guys.
"Yea, you go wake them up. They were so scared that they threaten to sue them if they wouldn't let them all in. They really do care about you Skylar."
They really do Care about you
Kasey helps me up and walks me over to them. I yell as loud as I could
"Wake up!"
"What happened?!" The guys say together.
"Nothing, just I woke up." I yawn
"Skylar! Are you okay?" Ashton tackles me in hugs.
"Can I tell something to you guys?"
"Sure, we're here for you." Luke says
Awe
"I love you guys so much."
"Awe... We love you to Skylar" Ashton says

Calum's POV
"Can I tell something to you guys?" Skylar asks
"Sure, we're here for you." Luke says
"I love you guys so much." she blurts
"Awe... we love you to Skylar." Ashton says
If only they knew.

-Next day- Christmas Day-
Skylar POV
I wake up in my room. Crap, it's Christmas. I haven't boughten anything for the guys or Kasey. I get off my bed, grabbing my crutches in process, and rush into the closet. I grab a random outfit of the hangers and go into the bathroom. I get dressed and then look in the mirror. Im wearing a pair of skinny jeans, a blue stripped shirt, and knitted boots. I go into the kitchen leaving a note telling the Aussies that I was going out. I grab Ashton's keys and drive to the mall.
I go inside a store and search for Christmas presents.
For Calum I buy him a pet turtle.
For Luke I got him a giant stuffed penguin.
Ashton got a pair of new drumsticks along with a new bandanna.
Michael got Pikachu pjs and a stuffed Pikachu.
And for Kasey I bought her a new dress and some heals to go along with it. I also get wrapping paper and tape.
When I get to my house I rush inside my room making sure no one saw me. I put Cal's turtle inside its cage. I wrap the other gifts all in penguin wrapping paper. When I finish I go downstairs into the kitchen. I take out the pancake mix and chocolate chips. I make each pancake in different shapes. Luke's is a penguin, Calum's is a turtle, Michael's is a PokeBall, Ashton is a skull, and Kasey's is a heart.

-Afternoon-
"When are we opening presents?" Ashton whines.
"Lets open them now." Michael says
I grab my crutches and go upstairs to grab the gifts. I put the turtle cage in one hand and the rest in the others. I go back downstairs.
"I'll go first." I get up giving everyone there gifts.
A chorus of thanks you's come flying at me. Next Ashton goes then Michael, Luke, Kass, and finally Calum. Cal got up and hand me my gift. I tear it open and see it a necklace of the bands signs.
"Do you need help putting it on?" Calum asks me.
"Yea, thanks." I give him the necklace and move my hair to the side. Calum clicks it on and moves my hair back.
________________________________
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT ONE! THIS CHAPTER IS A PRESENT FOR YOU!
I'm so grateful for readers like you. Every single one of you are special in your Own ways. Sorry for a crappy chapter. Comment what you got for Christmas( LET IT BE MY PRESENT FROM YOU GUYS!).
Update: lol not sure soon?
Teaser: Also not sure
Goal: 6 goals and 6 comments