Chapter 18 Part 2

~Sky~
I get out of the car with Kass and head into the mall. As we enter there is some fans waiting.
"OMG I SHIP LASEY AND CALAR!!"
"Can I have a picture?"
"Yeah sure." I say I get in a photo with her and then she pulls me into a hug.
"Your one of my idols." she says
"Awe, that's very nice. Thanks for making me smile... I recently just got out of a relationship."
"Sorry, bye."
I head into the mall to catch up with Kasey.
"Kasey, the girl called me her idol."
"Awe."
"Yeah, so what store do you want to go into first?"
"Lets go to Aero. When's Julie coming?"
"She said she'll be her in about 15 minutes so until then we can go to Aero. I can't wait until you meet her. I think her and Michael have something going on."
"Okay let's get going."
We go into Aero and start to look around. I go into the junior section and start to look around.
After 15 minutes, Kass and I head off to find Julie. We go into Barns & Noble where we Julie is waiting for us.
"Hey Julie." I say
"Hey Sky." she replies
"This is Kasey."
"Luke's girlfriend." She interrupts me.
"Yeah, and Kass this is Julie."
"Michael's girlfriend." Kasey interrupts me. How rude.[A/N: Full house reference]
"No, we're just friends. And Skylar I heard about you and Reese."
"Yeah, he's a dick. So since we're already at Barns & Noble, lets go in. I've been dying to get a book."
"Okay. I need to find one too." Kasey says.
"I'll just go with Kasey." Julie says.
"I thought we were friends." I fake cry.
"Boo who, suck it up. She's my best friend now." Kass says walking the opposite direction as me.
"Whatever."
I go into the romance section to find the second book to After, After We Collided. Yes, I ship Hessa. I grab the book from the shelf and take it to the counter.
"That will be $16.56"
"Here's your change. Have a nice day."
"You too."
I go out into the sitting area and start reading After We Collided,
Hardin
I can't feel the ivy concrete under me or the snow settling over me. I can feel only the hole that was ripped through my chest. I'm kneeling helplessly, watching as Zed pulls out if the parking lot with Tessa in the passenger seat.
I couldn't have imagined this-never in my wildest fucking dreams would I have thought that if feel this type of pain. The sting of loss, I've heard it called. I haven't had anything or anyone to cherish, never felt the need find have someone to make them completely mine, I haven't wanted to hold in to someone so fiercely. The panic- the complete and utter fucking panic of losing her-wasn't planned. None of this was. It was suppose to be easy: sleep with her, get my money, and my barging rights over Zed. Pretty cut-and-dried. Only it didn't happen that way. Instead, the blond-haired girl in the long skirts who obsessively makes long to-do lists crept her way inside of me until, slowly, I fell for her so hard that I couldn't believe it. I didn't realize just how much I loved her until I was vomiting into a sink after showing my fucked-up friends the proof of her stolen virginity.
"Skylar."
"Skykar"
"SCARLET!" I look up at the sound I my real name be called.
"You looked like you were really into that book. What is it?" Julie says with Kasey tagging by her side.
"It's After We Collided."
"No way, you read Harry Styles FANFICTION!" People start giving us looks.
"Yeah, who doesn't read fanfic. I've only read some FANFICTION." I say.
"What the hell is fanfiction?" Kasey questions with a confused look on his face.
"You don't know what fanfiction is?"
"Nope."
"What the bloody hell. Where going to have to make a TwitCam to read some of these." I say.
"We're do you want to go?"
"Can we go to Claire's, I'm really want to get my lip pierced, so I'm going to buy a lip ring from here."
"Okay."
I go into Claire's really quickly and pay for my lip ring.
"Do you guys want to go anywhere?"
"Let's go to the hair salon, we can get our nails done there as well." Kass suggest.
"Okay, let's go." Julie says
We go into Sally's Salon, were we wait for someone to get us.
"What do you ladies want me to do for you today?" A brown haired lady asks us.
"I want to dye the bottom of my hair blue."
"Okay, take a seat over there." She said pointing to an empty chair. " What about you guys?" She asks Kass and Julie.
"Can you dye my tips a red?" Julie says
"Yup. Sit in the chair next to the other lady. I'll send someone to help you."
"And for you."
"I want my tips blonde?" Kasey says.
"I'll be with you after I get the first young ladies' hair done."
"Okay."
The lady comes back over to me and hands me a magazine with lots of different shades of blue. I end up picking a neon blue that wasn't to bright.
Once she finishes putting the hair dye into my hairs she wraps it in a towel an tells me to let it sit there as she goes over to Kasey.
I look in the mirror when Hazel, the hair dresser, takes the towel off.
"I love it, thank you so much." I say to Hazel
"Yup, no problem." I go take a seat in the chair and wait for Kasey and Julie to finish.
"OMG, you're hair is so beautiful" I say to both, Kasey and Julie.
"Here you go." I say handing $35.00 to the Hazel.
"Here's your change and have a great day."
_________________________
Sorry for this really lame af chapter.
I do have an excuse I've been very busy with school.
Goal:7 votes and 7 comments
Teaser: Kasey finds out what fanfiction is;)
AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR 9.15K
And 400+ VOTES. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. I lub you!! And the photo on the side or top is the people who play the characters.