Chapter 2

*Edited*

Once me and Lauren are done packing, I go downstairs with her and wait in the living room.

"Are you guys ready to leave?" the guy say.

"Yeah, but can I ask you one question?" I ask.

"Sure" he says.

"What's your name?"

"My name is Michael Clifford."

"Ohh ok"

We walk outside and go into a black car. The way to his place was silent, but not awkward.

When we arrive Michael takes both my and Lauren's bags.

"Thank you but I can carry them" I say to Michael, he just shrugged.

He pulls out some keys a open the door. Wow this house is HUGE.

"Close your mouth there's flies inside" Someone says
I turn around and see a girl standing there.

"Who who are you ?!,Michael!!"

I run off and find Michael in the kitchen.

"What's wrong Sky?" he asked

"There is a girl over in the living room." I say pointing towards the living room.

A girl walks In and I hide behind Michael.

"That" I whisper in his ear.

"Skylar meet Britt, my girlfriend, Britt this is my adopted daughter Skylar"

Lauren comes running in and hides behind me.

"Who is that?" She whispers to me.

"That's Britt, Michael's girlfriend"

"Ohhh" me and Lauren kinda have the same past. We didn't talk to many girls at the orphanage, but mostly to each other.

"Hey Cutie, what's your name?" Britt says to Lauren.

"Michael, Lauren doesn't talk to strangers especially girls" I say referring to Britt.

"Take Lauren upstairs with you , your room is the first to the left you can share it with Lauren, Okay" Michael told me.

I grab Lauren's hand and we both run upstairs. I start to search for my room. When I find it I open it.

"Wow, is this our room" Lauren says

I shake my head . The walls are the color of mint green and there is two twin sized beds with pink covers and a desk in the corner. There is also a doll house on one side.I start unpacking then start looking for the closet I see a door and I open it , it leads to a GAINT balcony I open the next door and there Is a HUGE walk in closet.

-1hr later-

"Lauren, Skylar get down here there is someone I like you to meet"

I grab my sweater and put it on and run down the stairs with Lauren. I stop in my tracks and there is three other guys standing with Michael.

"Hi I'm Calum" say the one with black/brown hair.

"Hi I'm Skylar and that is Lauren" I say

"Hi I'm Luke the hot one of the band" The one with a blond hair says

"And I'm Ashton but you can call me Ash if you want" the other one says.

"How old are you?" the one with the black-brown hair says.
I think his name is Calum.

"Lauren is 5 and I'm 17"

Michaels Pov

I think it pretty noticeable that the boys like Skylar.

"Can I talk to you guys in private?" I say to the boys

They get up and follow me into the living room.

They all sit down on the couch.

"I know you guys like Skylar and I swear to god if you mess-" I start, but end up getting cut off by Luke.

"It's not out damn fault you adopted a fucking hot 17 year old"

"I swear to God Luke"

"Calm down Michael " Calum say calmly

1 week later /Skylars Pov

A week has passed since I've been adopted by Michael. I've become really good friends with Calum and Lauren has became good friends with Ashton.

My phones starts to ring telling me that I got a message from Calum.

We're going shopping in 30 mins get ready😘👗😘

I got dressed in my favorite pairs of skinny jean and a shirt that says.

Best Friend

Boy Friend

Girl Friend

Friend

Family

Everything has a end but family is forever

When I was done I had 15 minutes left so I decided that I would search up 5 Seconds Of Summer since I had some free time I typed it in

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MICHAEL!?!"

------------------------------------------------

OHH DRAMA!!!! YES ! I'm so sorry I haven't update please keep reading it will get better I promise:)

Share🔹Vote🔸Comment🔹fan

Read my other books