Chapter 13

*6 days a laters New Years Eve*
Skylars POV
Michael said were going over to the One Direction flat. I look in my closet in search for something to wear. I grab a dress with a belt around the waist, some cowgirl boots, and a pink Scarf. For the final touch I pull out a owl necklace. I start to think about how it would look with a cast. I shrug it off and hop into the shower.
*20 Minutes Later*
"Hey, Ashton does this look fine?" I try to do a 360 turn, but end up falling on my bum. Stupid cast.
"Ashton, it's not funny." I whine as he laughs
"It's going to be funny when I trip you." I whisper
"What?" Ashton raises his eyebrow
"Oh, nothing."
I go into my bathroom and start to curl my hair into bouncer curls. Once I'm done I out the curling iron away and go downstairs.
"Estban, Come here little doggy." I call out. I look in the kitchen and see a little tail wagging back and forth. He's so cute. I'm going to have to buy Ash a puppy. I put out some food and water for him and then start playing a game of tug-a-war with a dog toy, as I wait for the boys to finish.
"Are you ready?" I turn around and see Calum with his eyes widened and jaw dropped.
"You look gorgeous." he blurts
"Thanks. Not to bad yourself Hood." I look down trying to hide the redness in my checks.
"Let's get going." Ash comes down the stairs with the rest of the guys.
"How far is the ride from here to their flat?" I ask as we get into the Car. Paul driving us.
"Not long." Mike Says
Well if they call "Not Long" 1 hour then it was not long. As we get out of the car, many paps were taking pictures. I smile at a few and then go inside the house with my hand linked to Cal on one side and Mike on the other. Holy BALLS, They have a humongous house for 5 guys.
"Skylar, this is One Direction." Luke says
"No there the fucking Jonas Brothers. Of course there One Direction." I say sarcastically
"Im s-sorry" Luke whispers
"I'm playing with you Hemmo."
"Hi I'm Harry." He hugs me and being the polite person I am I hug him back.
"Skylar"
"Hey, It's Zayn." I shake his hand
"Hey, I'm Skylar"
"Niall."
"Ello I'm Skylar." Oh god, Horan hugs are the best.
"Thanks." he blushes and looks down
Oh geez I said that out loud. That's awks.
"Hello, I'm Liam." he hugs me
"Sky" I hug back
"And I'm LOUIS." Oh god!! Please help me. Mr. Mature on the loose.
"AND IM SKYLAR!!!" I'm not any better.
"We're going to get along." Louis whispers as he hugs me.
"So what are you guys going to do?"
"Get wild maybe drunk. Who's takin babysister?" Michael says
"I will. You guys have fun. But not to much fun. And I want you all back her with no girl." I say in a motherly tone
"Okay, Mum."
"I'll stay with Skylar." Calum says as they all walk away into the crowd.
"So, what do you lads want to do?"
"Let's play Truth or Dare." Harry says
"Okay." We all sat down in a circle around the floor. Me having to take the sofa cause of the stupid cast. Cal next to me.
"I'll start. Zayn, truth or dare." Louis ask
"Dare."
"I dare you to go neighbors house and ask for a condom." Louis says
"Oh god Lou."
Zayn gets up and walk through the back door. The rest of run (me hoping) behind him and hid behind the door. He knocks on the back door and a old man comes out.
"Umm...Can I have a condom?" He asks
"Yeah here. Have fun." he winks at Zayn. I start to crack up and end up having tears running down my cheeks.
"Louis, Truth or dare." Zayn smirks
"Dare."
"I dare you to give Harry a lap dance."
Louis gets up and starts to lap dance on Harry. I swipe out my phone and record him.
@BlueJayClifford Oh god, Larry anyone @Harry_Styles @Louis_tomlinson YouTube.com/yxkaj6289
"Sky, Truth or Dare?" Tommo asks me
"Dare"
"I dare you to Kiss Calum at midnight."
"Fine. Can I kiss a photo of him on my phone?" I ask as Calum blushes.
"No mouth to mouth; face to face."
*11:52 pm*
We finished our last round of truth or dare about ten minutes ago. The 1D lads are quite halirious. There was some Ziam moments and a couple of Narry and Larry. I get up from my spot to go find the guys. I find Michael hanging around two blonde bimbos. Typical Mike. And Luke and Ashton in the kitchen snacking on chips. We go into the living room and there is exactly 30 seconds left till New Years.
"Okay you guys stay here, I need to find Calum ." I go of onto the crowd and Find Calum still siting in the couch.
"Remember the dare. Lets get this over with?"
10!
9!
8
7!
6!
5!
4!
3!
2!
1!
"Happy New Years"
I put my hands around Calums neck and kiss him. He seemed kinda of surprised but kissed back. Sparks flew through the air.
"Happy New Years Skylar."
"Happy New Calum."
The rest of the guys find us and we pull into a hug, whispering Happy New Years to each other.
2015
I go onto to twitter.
@BlueJayClifford: I haven't had my period since last year. I think I'm pregnant. Who's the father?

Calums POV
It's been three weeks since Skylar have kissed me. And I couldn't take my mind off of her. Did she feel anything?

Skylars POV
"Skylar time to wakey wakey." I hear Michael sing as I groan
"Do I have to?" I whine
"Yes, no get ready," I get off my bed shooing Mike out.
I look into my closet and pick out a outfit. I get dressed in a black leather jacket,a 5SOS shirt (I'm still a fan), Skinny Jean, black vans, and a Gray bandanna. I go downstairs to see that Kass already made breakfast. I serve myself two pancakes and two sausages. I take it all down in under 2 minutes.
"Oh god, seriously. You and Niall would become best of friends." Luke says
"You guys act like you've never seen a girl eat."
As me and Michael get out of the car, a couple of girls start to take pictures of him. I mean privacy anyone. We walk inside the school and go into the main office.
"I'm here to sign up Skylar for school?"
"Okay we just need the parent or Guardian to fill these sheets up. And we need Skylar to fill this one up."
I grab the sheet as Michael grabs the other one.
Classes: Choose 3
FACS Art I Art II Beginning Band Music/Choir
I look over at each description and end picking FACS Beginning Band and Choir.
I go back over to the desk and hand the lady back the sheet.
"Okay, Thank you. These to young ladys will take you on a tour of the school." She moves her head to Two girls who I assume are twins.
"Hey, My name is Veronica."
"And I'm Vanessa, yes we're identical twins ."
"Hi, I'm Skylar. Yea don't you guys have a YouTube channel?"
"Yea, the Merrell Twins." Veronica tells me
"That's pretty cool, I have a twin too."
"Okay, so this is FACS. Were you cook and Sew." Vanessa says
*20 minutes later*
"And finally we're back to the office."
"It was really nice meeting you guys!"
"Yea, we should trade numbers?" Roni says
I hand her my phone as Nessa and Roni hands me theirs.
"Bye you guys. See you Friday!"
"I see you your back from the tour."
"Yass"
*Back at Home*
Mr. Puff: Can I ask you something?
Yes, me and mr. puff still talk. A lot.
"Esteban! Come here Esty." I call
I look into the corner, where I have set up his bed , a little white tail.
"Come here boy."
Me: yea what is it??? You didn't find a new best friend did you???... * violently stares*
Mr. Puff: no!!! never...
Me: so what were you going to ask me....
Mr. Puff: Do you want to be my girlfriend???
Me:no....
Mr. Puff: -_- awks why?
Me: because you asked ms over text. This isn't Texting by futuoharry
Mr. Puff: see you in 5
Me: DONT LEAVE ME HERE :))))): you made my chins sad af
Knock knock
"ILL GET IT."
I go downstairs to find Reece there with a flowers in his hand.
"Will you be my girlfriend Skylar Irwin?"
"I would be flattered."
"So that's a yes?"
"Yes it is my little peasant."
I give him a quick peek on the mouth, then pull him upstairs.
"Meet my puppy, Esteban"
The white puppy jumps of the bed and runs over to Reece.

__________________________
And so Two new characters were born The photo off to the side -->
1. Skylars Oufit
2. The Lovely Paulina Goto who plays Skylar Clifford/Irwin (at least in my head)
3. How I imagine Skylars bedroom but different colors
4. And the cute Toy Poodle of to the side is Skylars Dog, Esteban.(changed it's name :p)
So finally Reece and Skylar are together. #Rylar or #Salum who do you ship.???
So again tried making a descent update but failed terribly. The things is that when I know that I want to make it bigger I turns out smaller. And plus I couldn't fit another photo on top:P. And thanks for ready and you guys got me to 4k !!:) Ilysfm.
Update: Within 1/22/15- 1/?/15 (I'll try make it soon once this Chapter hits 50 reads:))
Sorry slow updates I have been having lots of Homework aka FACS and SS
Goal:6-7 votes and 2 comments
Teaser: First day of School. Battle of The Bands sign up.
Okay so all writers here have a ultimate goal they want to get to by the end of there story and my is to have 15k reads 1k votes and at least 100 comments. Almost there)Please help me reach it. I'm 11k reads away:(