Chapter 12

Still Christmas On here!
Calums POV
Skylar hands me a cage. I unwrap the paper around. A TURTLE!!! Bdjdnmsjsk. Next Michael hands out his presents. I tear it open and see a stuffed animal. Lastly, I go. I hand everyone there presents handing Sky's her last. She opens it up. I didn't really know what to get her. I just ended up buying her a necklace with the bands sign on it. It has something engraved in the back.
"Do you need help putting it on?"
"Yea." She grabs her hair and pulls it up. I grab the necklace and clip it on. I grab her hair and move it back over.
"You know we never went to the orphanage." She says
"Yup"
"We should go today. Give out some of the stuff we bought. And Ashton and I can make cookies."
"Ok, I guess the rest of us will wrap the gifts."
"Let's go Ash!"
Skylars POV
I go into the kitchen with Ashton behind me.
"Okay Ashy, so we're going to make either Chocolate Chip cookies and Soft&Chewy Peanut Butter cookies or Malted Milk cookies with Mocha Chunk Cookies. You can pick Ashton." I say
"Let's go with the first choice. What will we need?"
As as Ashton gets out the ingredients and I get out the bowls, pans and etc.
*30 mins later*
I start to crack eggs into the second batch. I turn around to reach for the peanuts, but end up getting flour thrown in my face.
"ASHTON!" I grab two eggs and put them down his pant. I smack his ass making sure not to leave any unbroken eggs behind.
"Okay, I give up. Now I have to take shower, again" He whines
WAHAHAHA I always win.
"Boohoo, I have to take a shower too. Hey, that rhymed. Anyways let's put these cookies in the oven and then we can take a shower." Ashton grabs to of the pans and I grab the other to putting them into the oven.
"Kass, can you watch the cookies? I just put them in there." I say
"Yea, no problem."
I hop up the stairs(not literally) and go straight in the shower. Thank god the guys got me a waterproof cast.
*30 mins later*
Note to self, Kill Ashton later. After 30 painful minutes of scrubbing and holding my self up from falling, I got all the flour of my body. I look in my closet and search for anything to wear. I end up choosing a plain black shirt, skinny jeans(curse you crutches) , a grey bandanna, and a pair of black Vans. I swear I have a weird obsession with bandannas. I guess it runs in the family. I grab my crutches and make my way down the stairs. I take a look at Ashton to see him wearing the exact same thing as I.
"Did you and Ashton plan this?" Ashton turns around to see me wearing the same thing.
"No, twin instincts." We high five each other without having to turn.
I go into the kitchen to find Luke picking at the cookies. I walk up behind him and scream as loud as I possibly could.
"HOLY SHIT!" Luke shrieks
The guys and Kass come running in to the kitchen. Luke turns around his hand over his heart.
"You scared the living shit out of me." he whines.
"That's what I fucking wanted to do." I laugh
"Stop swearing a lot." Calum says
"I do what I want, I'm punk rock!"
"Hey, that's my thing." Michael whines
"Do you wanna fist fight for it?"
"I don't fight girls." he backs out
"Is it that or did are you to much of a pussy cat." I wiggle my eyebrows. Ashton starts to chuckle.
"Let's race for it." Michael says
"I can't dumb butt." I point to the cast.
"Arm wrestle for it and let's get this over with this." Kass says
"Fine..." Mike huffs
I sit down as well as Michael. Michael grabs my hand. You must be jelly I'm holding thee Cliffords hand.
" I bet you $100 I will beat you."
" If I were you I wouldn't have bet anything and just given her the line." Ash warns him.
"Just to let you know I'm into American football and drums." I wink at Mike.
I tighten my grip and push Michael hand down faster then you could say hello.
"Someone owes me $20." I look at Michael.
He is has his eyes widened.
"Let's get going." I grab crutches going outside. Let's just say, I was really into football.
*At the Orphanage*
"Hey there, Umm.." Ms. Lemon says as I enter the Orphanage.
"It's Skylar, I thought you would have know that by now. And Hi." I reply
As soon as she turned around, I slipped me middle finger up. Whoops.
Hello there sweetie, what brings you here today?" Ms. Miles questions me.
"Umm... well me, Kass, and the guys brought cookies and presents for the girls. And the guy agreed to sing." I tell her.
"I never agreed to that." Luke says
I elbow him on the side of his stomach.
"I mean yeah we did."
"That's very sweet of you. Let me get the girls down here & then you all help pass out the things you have brought."
As the the girls come down, I grab two present & hand the out with the help of Cal and Mike of course. And Luke, Ash, and Kass hand out the cookies. Once we're done the guys go to the front of the room and start to sing Jingle Bells. I start to block out everything, except for one sentence that kept coming to mind.
I have a family.

And I couldnt ask for a better

__________________________
So this is THEE first update of 2015 for ABMC! I hope you all had a happy New Years. And sorry that this chapter is a bit late my wifi stopped working cause it was snowing. A Lot. And thanks to the reader that have texted me that's really sweet. Sorry i tried my best to make it longer but failed.
Update: 1/?/15 (hehe)
Goal: 6-8 votes and 2 comments
Teaser: New Years Party. New Years kiss.