Chapter 20

[20] Prank Wars, Skylum vs. Lasey and Mashton. Back to school.
Just to warn you beautiful people. There is a lot of cursing in this chapter.
--------------------------------------------------------
"You bet on us, Ashton. What the fuck! What happened to being the over protective brother." I yell at Ashton jokingly.
"I'm sorry, but it was ovbious that you two liked each other. Michael and I bet when you guys would kiss and i won." Ashton does his winning dance, which by the way, is him doing the sprinkler and stop the traffic, let em' through.
"Well, I'm going to leave you two love birds alone. Calum you better treat her good while I'm gone." Ashton winks, as he shut the door.
"This just got awkward." Calum scratches the back of his neck.
"We should get them back." I tell Calum, after making sure the guys and Kass left.
"Lets prank them."
"Okay, but with what?"
"I know that Michael loves pizza, lets ruin it for him." Calum says
"I like your plans. And how bout we by some donuts from the bakery down the street and put baby powder on them to make them look like powered sugar donuts."
"Let the prank war begin."

*****

I set the donuts on the kitchen table as well as the pizza, that we made for the guys, but mostly Michael.
"Do you have the stash of silly spray, water guns, and water ballons ready?" Calum asks me.
"Yup, revenge is sweet." I say with a smirk on her face.
"They just pulled up!" Calum yells as I jump back on the couch, pulling the blanket back over my body.
"Hey guys, were home." Luke says bursting through the front door.
"I SMELL PIZZA." Michael says coming inside after Luke.
"I made pizza for you guys and Calum went down to the bakery to buy the powered sugar donuts." I tell the boys.
"Good, because I'm starving."
"Well me and Calum are going outside with Estaban." I tell the boys. Calum and I head outside with Estaban on his leash.
"Did you wrap the door?" I ask Calum.
"Sure did."
"I got a feeling that michaels gonna yell in 3 2 1..."
"EWWWWWW WHAT THE FUCK! SKYLAR! CALUM! YOU BETTER RUN!"
" And Ashton in 3 2 1."
"GROSS! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU PUT IN THIS?!?! YOU GUYS BETTER RUN!"
"LETS GO!" I pick up Estaban and runs to the backyard with Calum. We each grab a can of silly spray, the bucket of water balloons, and the water guns.
"There coming I hear it." Calum says
"Ow." We hear Michael fall as he hit the wrap on the door. I look over at Calum and exchange glances before we both start to laugh.
"You guys better be hiding, because Mike-Ro-Wave just turned evil." Michael yells as we laugh even more.
I open the silly spray and aim at Michael as he comes in the backyard.
"Pay back is a bitch." I say I spray him; Calum spraying Ashton.
***Next Day***Monday***
I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I slide the unlock slide to shut it up. I get up, stretch, and hope into the shower.
Once I get out of the shower, I go into my closet and grab a shirt that says Okay?Okay., quoted from my favorite movie The Fault in Our Stars, a pair of short shorts that have been bleached at the bottom and a pair of white Deb shoes that have a lace texture on them. I grab my headband that has flowers on top of it, and put it on.
I go downstairs and grab a granola bar from the kitchen. I grab my phone and text Julie.
Me: I don't know if I can face Reece.
Jules: Of course you can. I'm here for you, don't forget that. See you at school Sky, love ya sister.
Me: love you too.
"Whoops, sorry Luke." I say sticking out a hand for him.
"It's okay, I wasn't fully awake." Luke takes my hand as I pull him up.
"By the ways love you hair."He runs his hand through it.
"Thanks Lukey, I know you've been having a hard time without you penguin. He's in my bedroom sitting on the self. While I'm gone take care of Esteban and Luna if Ashton isn't around please."
"Of course, have a good day."
"Tell the boys I said goodbye. Love you bro."
"Bye sista." I laugh as I swing my backpack over my shoulder. I grab Ashton's key of the counter and head into his car. I really need to get a job so I can get my own car. Of course I can just ask the guys, but they already adopted me and I don't want to ask for anymore.
I head down to my locker knowing that I would have to face Reece sooner or later. Might as well be later. I grab my FACS folder and a pencil and go straight to Mrs. James room.
"Hey Skyl- " The familiar voice of Reece says.
"Did I here something? I must have been my imagination. I better get going before I get late." I said slamming my locker shut.
"Skylar I'm sorry." He begins again.
" I'm sorry too. I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me. I'm sorry that I even dated you." I said, my teeth clenched.
"Hello Ms. Clifford." Mrs. James greets me as I walk into the classroom.
"Hi Mrs. James."
"Good Morning class, today were going to be starting our pillows. You can make whatever you want."
****
I go into the cafeteria. Immediately not knowing where to sit. I look around for empty table, but find none. Fuck, why can't Julie have the same lunch hour as me. I start to look some more and then see Alex sitting in the corner of the room in a empty lunch table reading a book. I head over to his table putting down my tray.
"Hey Alex."
"Hi Sky." He says looking up in suprise. " I can't believe she still talks to me." He mutters under his breath.
"Like I said before Alex, I'm not like other people. You should come over to my house today. You play COD?"
"Of course, who doesn't?" I giggle. "Just wait for me at my locker at the end of the day."
"What's your locker number?" He questions.
"1142."
"Skylar, can I talk to you?" I turn around to see the last person I wanted to see.
"What do you want?" I ask slightly rude.
"Just 3 minutes."
"You have 3 minutes."
"In private Sky."
"Time is a tickin."
***
Once I arrive home with Alex, I lead him to the living room.
"Michael!"
"What Skylar?" Michael comes downstairs.
"Come play COD with Alex. I'm gonna go change."
"Who's Alex?"
"My friend. Just go play with him."
"Him. Oh la la." I punch Michael on the shoulder as I walk past him.
I go into my room and immediately see a letter sitting on my desk. I go over to it and open it up.
------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry for the late update. Love you all beautiful people.
Update: next Wednesday
Goal: 7 votes and 6 comments
Teaser: who sent the letter?
Go follow @/5SOSFam_Army on twitter for daily 5/4 DMs and group chats with your favourites.