Chapter 16

Skylar POV
I get out of the car and jump around in excitement. I absolutely love, love, love going to the carnival. Everything in carnival excites me from cotton candy to the ride; mostly the cotton candy. Cotton candy to me is like a drug to me; it's addicting.
"What should we do first?" Reese says
"I don't know, get tickets." I said in a duh tone.
"Got them when you were looking at food courts like a hungry tiger."
"Where do you want to go?"
"Let's go to the ring of fire."
"OK."
After twenty minutes of waiting, we finally made it to the front. We kept walking in and took the seat right in the front of the damn dragon. The operator walks by to see if we're safely buckled up.
"Please keep your hands in the ride and enjoy." The operator said dully. The ride starts to rock back and forth, a couple seconds later it starts the first loop. Holy shit, I think I'm gonna die. My butt is literaly hanging off the seat.[AN: I've been on this ride, Not fun!] Jesus please help me. Both my hands are on top of the dragon to keep myself from feeling that I'm going to fall off. I'm too scared to move my hands from this spot.
" I think Im going to die." I scream in fear.
The ride starts to make it's next loop. I think I'm gonna poop in my pants. Finally, it starts to slow down, then it stops. I wait for the operator to come and unbuckle me then run outside the gate of the ride.
"Never speak off this moment." I tell Reese as he come closer to me.
He just chuckles lightly, "What moment?"
Next we head down to the spaceship 2000. We go inside the ride and put our backs against the wall. Pretty soon our backs are stuck to the wall like a magnet. I turn myself upside down and look to my left only to see Reese upside down as well.
*1 Hour Later*
Reese and I just got of the yo-yo. Right now, Reese is trying to get me a stuffed animal by throwing balls(hardy har har) in a plastic cup. After $4 worth of balls he finally makes three balls into a cup.
"Which do you want?" Reese asks me.
"The penguin."
"Here babe," Reese says as he hands me the large stuffed penguin. Luke's gonna be jelly.
"Thanks babe." I give him a peck on the check.
Next we head of to the food stands and we go to the cotton candy stand.
"Can I have 8 bags of cotton candy?" I ask.
"Sure thing, that will be $6.45."
"I'll pay for it."
"No I will."
"I'm the man here."
"You sure?"
"Hey" Reese says as I give the lady her money. I grab the cotton candy.
"Where do you want to go?" Reese asks me.
"Let's go on the ferris wheel."
Reese takes my hand free hand and holds it. On the way there, three girls run up to us.
"OMG! YOURE SKYLAR IRWIN!" One of the girls exclaims.
"The one and only."
"Can we have a picture?" The other asks.
"Yup." I reply.
She takes about three pictures of me and the other girls and then one with me and Reese.
"Thanks so much. Tell Ashton he's hot as fuck."
" Sure thing."
"Who are they?" Reese asks
"There 5Sauce fans. You know, 5SOSFam.
"Oh."
We finally reach the Ferris wheel. We go onto it and take the empty seat as it goes by. We go in and I shut the small door.
"I love you." Reese says
"I love you too."
*Home*
"Bye Reese." I go into my house with the cotton candy and my penguin in my hands.
"Hey Skylar, how was your date?" Kasey greets me.
"It was amazing, Reese said the three words."
"Did you say it back?"
"Yes. I also brought cotton candy for you and the guys." I throw a bag to Kass and call the guys down.
"Just to warn you Ashton and I get a little crazy with this junk. We act drunk." I warn the guys and Kass
The lat thing I remember that night was tweeting.
Skylar Clifford: I think Cal look so cute shirtless...

Monday
I get up to my phone alarm ringing. I groan as I get off the bed. I get off to my closet and grab the nearest thing to me, which happens to be my second favorite outfit. Which is a plaid button up shirt and skinny jeans. I also grab my gray beanie and some brown boots. I change quickly and head to my bathroom.
Note to self: take a shower when you get home.
I take me straightener an straighten my hair a bit before going downstairs "Good morning ." Ashton greets me
"Good morning, yesterday I ran into a fan. Jen H told me to tell you, you're hot as fuck."
"okay I'm going to barrow your car." I say as I grab a granola bar
"Okay have a good day."
"I'll try to." I get the keys, my backpack and get into Ashton's car.
* school *
I go straight to my first hour and take my seat next to Vanessa.
"Hey there's a party at Cooper's place on Friday, he told me to tell you that you're invited ."
"Okay I'll try to make it."
"Good morning today, were going to make a berry smoothie. Please go to your kitchen and get started. "
I read the list of ingredients while everyone gets the things we need. I put on my apron and get out the blender while Nessa puts the one cup of strawberries and raspberries in. Justin puts the yogurt and I put in milk in the blender. I push the button that says smoothie. I get Out the cups as Nessa turns if the blenders. I pour a equal amount of smoothie into all the cups and wait for the teacher to say we can drink it. I take a sip, oh my god this is like heaven.
__________________________
Thanks so much for 8K reads! Sorry for late and very short chapter. I love you all.( not Melody:)) thanks again.
Update: not sure
Goal: 8 votes and 10 comments?
Teaser: party time!
Send covers to: wattpadwriter5sof@gmail.com