Epilogue

Read the end VERY important!!
Calums POV 2 and a Half Years Later
"Hey Ashton, may I speak to you." I tell Ashton.
"Sure lad, what's up?" He says from the sofa.
"In private Ashton." He groans but gets up and heads over to me.
"How may I help you?" He ask me.
"I've been thinking about this really hard. I came to the conclusion that I want to make Skylar mine, forever. I want to now if I can have her hand in marriage."
"It's about time mate. She's been waiting for 3 years. Of course I will let you, just promise me on thing."
"What Ash?"
"Promise me that you will take care of my sister with entire soul."
"I promise you."
"So how are you going to tell her."
"I was thinking about doing it tonight. At the concert. We can have the fans here in Indiana help us. We will tell each different section to hold a different sign that spells out the sentence, will you marry me?"
"Dang mate, that's an amazing idea. We will have to get the rest of the band in this. And we need Kass to distract Skylar."
"Kasey, Luke, and Michael only please come into the kitchen." they get up from their seat and walk over to were Ashton and I are at.
"So I've finally am going to ask Skylar to marry me."
"Aweee Ckylar is real!" Kasey squealed.
"Im gonna need your guys' help. Kasey I'm going to need you to distract Sky from her phone. Don't let her on her phone for anything. Luke, Michael, and Ash, I'm going to need you to tweet, Instagram, post on every social media the signs I made. I'll text you the signs."
"Okay mate. So when you tweet, tweet it like this. The right half of section A will hold up the sign that say 'will'. The left side is 'you'. Section B will hold up 'marry' and Section C will hold up 'me'. The rest of the crowd will need to hold up any colour glow sticks."
"Okay mate. I'll the fans." The guys say in unison.
"I'll go distract Skylar. No need to stress out CalPal!" Kass says walking away to find Sky.
I go onto my phone tweeting out the signs.
-----CONCERT-----Fans POV-----
"Good girls are bad and good girls are bad girl." Luke finishes the last line of there old song. Practically all of the fans just died.
"Okay guys. I'm going to need you guys to hold up the signs really high. And if your in the back hold up the glow sticks." Calum whispers over the microphone. I take my phone ready to record Cal propose to Sky. I grab the sign that has 'marry' types upon it.
"I'm going to get Skylar, I'll be right back." Calum says rushing of the stage. I can't believe this is gonna happen.
*Skys POV*
"Hey Skylar." I look up, taking my eyes off the TV.
"Hey Calum! Wait, aren't you suppose to be on stage." I turn my head a little in confusion.
"Yeah, I need you put this bandanna on your eyes. Make sure you can't see anything." He hands me a red bandanna. I look at Cal suspiciously, but put it on me.
"Can you see?" Cal asks.
"Nope." I say popping the 'p'.
"What number am I holding?"
"How am I suppose to know? I can't see."
"Okay I'm gonna lead you somewhere." Calum grasps my shoulders and leads me... to wherever he's taking me.
-Cals POV-
I lead Skylar down to the stage and make her face the guys.
"You can take your blind fold off." Skylar takes the bandanna of throwing it of to the side.
"Calum, why am I on stage?"
"Turn around."
"Why?"
"Turn around." She takes a small breath but turn around.
-Sky's POV-
I turn around on my foot, and gasp that the sight in front of me.
The signs wrote out, 'Will you marry me?"
I turn back around and see Calum on his knee.
"Will you marry me?" He says again.
"Yes, yes, yes! A million times yes!"
---------------------------------------------
That's it guys! I thought I should end it in a happy note plus I felt like I write any more I'd ruin it. I want to start of by thanking all of you guys for reading my story! I can't believe you have stuck all the way to the end! I wouldn't have so many reads if it weren't for you guys! I love ya!!!! Drop me a comment and tell me your favourite part of this story! This is the first story I have ever finished! I'm defiantly going to be editing this story! Read my other story: Let's Start Over. And I still haven't forgotten about my contest. I'm going to edit this and make this into paper. One person will get it. So stay tuned for that! Love y'all. If you have any questions about what happened to the other characters and like what happened to them just comment and I'll tell y'all. The next update should be up later this week! That update will be House Keeping and shit like that!
Thanks again!
-5Secsoffanfics_
Xx