Ch.29 Four Years/Two Months

**Chapter 29**

 Kassidi gets up from the swing after she looks at the time on her phone. Wyatt would be home from school by now. Kassidi wants to surprise him and his house is only a block over from the park in her neighborhood.

She steps onto the side and pushes her earbud into her ear and pushes play on her phone. Basket Case by Green Day starts to play so she nods her head to the beat and sings along in her head.

It only takes two Green Day songs to reach Wyatt's street. She can see his truck from where she stands at the beginning of the street. Usually he parks in the driveway since his parent's park in the garage, but today he is parked in front of the neighbor's house.

"Weird," Kassidi says out loud to herself.

She reaches his house and decides to check out his truck. Maybe he's at the neighbor's house. As she gets closer the truck starts to shake.

"No," Kassidi's heart sinks into her stomach and she feels sick. "He wouldn't,"

She walks to the driver's door and opens it since the windows are tinted and she can't see inside. There Wyatt is naked, on top of a naked blond girl. Kassidi isn't an idiot, she can see Wyatt inside her just as all three of them scream. Wyatt pulls out and Kassidi notices he wears no condom, the girl seems to notice as well but is too stunned to do anything but cover herself up with Wyatt's shirt on the floor of the truck.

"K-K-Kassidi," Wyatt stutters.

"Wyatt," Kassidi cries. She can smell to alcohol on his breath and pulls away when he tries to reach for her. "No,"

"Kassbear, baby," He reaches for her again and smiles. "It's not what it looks like."

"Really, Wyatt?" Kassidi asks. "Because right now it looks like your drunk with a slut and you're aiming to get her pregnant as well." She hisses.  

"Slut? Pregnant?" The blond says. "Did you get your sister pregnant?"

"Sister?" Kassidi shouts. "I'm his girlfriend of almost four years!"

"He told me you were his sister,"

"I most certainly am not!"

"I can't believe you lied to me!" The blond shrieks.

"We have been dating for two months," The blond says.

"Two months?" Kassidi hisses.

The girl finds her shirt and pulls it over her naked chest and torso, where Kassidi notices a shiny bellybutton ring. Then she pulls on short shorts, too short for the chilly weather of October. She opens the door of Wyatt's truck and jumps out, she turns back around to grab her shoes, bra, and thong all on the floor where her shirt was.

"Delete my number from your phone, you asshole!" She yells and slams his door. The blond then runs barefoot down the street just two houses away and into another house.

"So, Kassbear," Wyatt slurs.

"Don't you start with me," Kassidi hisses at him. She wants to cry but refuses to let him see her cry over this. "I can't believe you, Wyatt,"

"Kassidi, I think you're overreacting,"

"Overreacting?" Kassidi says. "This is unbelievable. We are about to have a baby together and your cheating on me!"

"Well I had to be satisfied somehow," Wyatt slurs his words again.

"I couldn't satisfy you, Wyatt?" That hurts.