Day Sixteen ❤

San Francisco, California
July 9, 2012
Day Sixteen

One Day Left... ♥

Addison

Time has passed by so fast. Just one more day, eh? That's all I have left towards living. As soon as I had ended the call yesterday, I fell asleep right away. I could tell that someone had taken me upstairs to my room because I was laying down on my soft and comfy bed rather than the very uncomfortable couch. Don't get me wrong though, I love my living room couches but as you know, they are meant for sitting; not sleeping. As I began to get up from bed, I noticed a note on the pillow that was beside me just seconds ago. I picked up the note with a smile already plastered on my lips. I don't know how a note can put a smile on your face but it wasn't the note that made me get a smile on my face; it was the person that left me the note that made me smile. I could tell that the note was from Justin because of his sloppy-but-legible hand writing. He had written down:

Dear Addison, Sorry that I couldn't be there when you woke up, but I had to go out somewhere. It's for your next big surprise. So get ready because once I get there, we are going out and we are going to have a really good time. Alright, bye. I love you. See you in a little bit. Love, Your Prince Charming (Me, Justin) P.s. It's a casual/fancy thing. Wear a skirt or something along those lines. ;)

By the time I finished reading the little note, I was smiling non-stop. Nothing could take that smile off my face for the whole day. Justin had really thought that by putting 'Your Prince Charming', I wouldn't know it was him. Who else would be my prince charming? My dad? Haha. No. I walked over to my closet to see if I had any casual/fancy clothing, I wanted to prepare myself for the last date for me and Justin. Well, it would be the last date of my life; Justin would be able to date for the rest of his life if he wanted to. I just wouldn't be able to do that along with him. Meanwhile those thoughts were crossing my mind, I was still choosing what my best possible choice of clothing for today would be. Justin said to wear a skirt or something along those lines, so skirt it is.

I just changed into the clothes quickly; Justin could get here at any minute. I gently took my hair out of a ponytail, trying to not take any more necessary hair off my scalp. The hair that remained was basically 75% of my whole head of hair. Pretty sad, if I do say so myself. The bottom 25% is completely gone; never to be returned. I went over to the bathroom, contemplating on two ideas that I had in mind. Either I could leave my hair in its natural curly state or I could straighten it. Which one would Justin prefer? I think Justin prefers me with my natural self and if I do straighten my hair, it'll just take some more of my hair off, if I tug on it some more. I brush through my hair super gently; I'm tired of losing everything that I've learned to love. As I put my brush done, I start to think of what Justin has in store for us later for my so called 'surprise.' I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't excited.

.

"Please tell me where we're going..." I pleaded Justin for like the sixth time. I was so tired of sitting down, my butt hurt from all the sitting. It's been like an hour and a half and we still haven't gone to our designated destination.

Justin just started to repeatedly shake his head with a light smile pressed upon his lips. "Addison, I thought that you'd know by now that when I say I have a surprise, I really mean that I have a surprise that you won't be finding out about until you see it for yourself."

"Ugh. Okay, I'll wait." I pouted my lips a little but it seemed like it just wasn't going to work for Justin. He kept on driving without taking another glance at me and I was glad about that; anytime that Justin looked at me, it made me feel nervous. It made me feel self-conscious. After five minutes of silence that had invaded the car, we reached our destination and I was surprised at what was in front of me.