Day Nine ❤

San Francisco, California
July 2, 2012
Day Nine

Addison

I breathed in and out, deeply sighing, letting the tears drop down from my eyes. This is not what I wanted. Justin had locked himself in his room when we got home last night, and he still hasn't come out. It's 2 o'clock already, there has been no sign of Justin; he didn't come down for breakfast or lunch, saying that 'He wasn't hungry.' When I went up to my room to get something, I saw Justin on my way there and he didn't look too happy. He didn't even take a glance at me, maybe he was avoiding me. But I never wanted that in the first place, I didn't want him to ask me out either. I want Justin to be there as my best friend, someone I can rely on instantly, I don't want to be caught up in the moment with him. I love him, I do, but we just can't be together. Justin needs someone who will be there for him, forever. He doesn't need someone who will soon leave this world, and leave him all alone. I want to see him smile, not cry; I want to see him happy, not sad. I want to see him be loved, and the one that I trust to make him feel that way is, Selena. She truly loves him, I can see it in her eyes. She let him go but she did it because she could see that in Justin's eyes, she wasn't the love of his life anymore; I'm not either though.

I should go talk to Justin, but then again I shouldn't, he could be mad. But why should he be mad? He should be glad that I did him a favor. Why would he want to be attached to someone who only has some days left to live?

Without even thinking about it once more, I was already walking up the stairs of my house to get to Justin's guest room. Before I even knew it, I was already knocking on Justin's door.

I heard a "Who is it?" from inside, but instead of answering, I kept on knocking.

I think he was probably getting mad by how I was knocking because you could hear a groan coming from inside the room.

"WHAT?" He stopped when he looked at me. "Oh, it's you." When he was done saying that, he walked to his bed and he just laid there, with the door wide open. I stepped in since he didn't invite me into his room.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked slightly.

"You're already talking, so go ahead." He still laid on his bed, with a pillow on his face.

His room was a mess. "Look Justin, I want us to still be friends, I don't want to lose you. You make me really happy, but you're not making me happy right now by being locked up in your room."

"Wait. Wait. Hold up. You want us to be friends?" He had taken the pillow off his face now and he was looking directly at me. I nodded my head, nervously. "Addison, we can't be friends. I couldn't ever stand just being your friend, I want to be so much more to you. What do you not understand by that?" I couldn't handle his stare, so I looked away.

"Oh come on, Justin, we can be friends. You're someone that is really special to me and I don't want to lose you."

"No, you come on, Addison. I can't just be your friend." He made an emphasis on 'friend.' "Addison, I love you. I'm sorry but I can't be your friend." He shook his head and he put the pillow back on his face. "Lock the door when you get out." And with that, everything stayed in complete silence.

"Justin." I whispered to him, he didn't move at all. Completely ignoring me. I stood up and I walked to the door but before I left, I wanted to confess something to him. "I love you too, Justin." I whispered it so quietly, that I think Justin didn't hear anything at all.

But before I could even take a step outside his door, I heard a loud whoosh from behind. I turned around and I saw Justin on his feet, standing.

"What did you just say?" He looked dumbfounded.

"I didn't say anything." I shook my head, making him seem like he was going crazy.

"Yes you did, I heard you." His smile then appeared and it was getting bigger by the second.

"I don't know what you're talking about Justin, I didn't say anything." He was getting closer to me with that smile of his, and he was actually making me pretty nervous. "You must be going crazy."

He softly laughed and then shook his head. "I heard you say it. You love me too." He was not asking, he was saying as if he knew. He got closer to my face now, only centimeters away from each other. "You love me, Addison?" He breathed in my face.

Our lips brushing once again. I was suddenly lost for words, so I just nodded. Justin smiled once more and then he went in for it. We were kissing as if we didn't have a care in the world, we were the only two people in the world right now. Me and him, only.

This emotion inside of me was amazing, I didn't feel anything but love inside my heart. The tingling sensation was bigger than ever.

We broke the kiss when we heard a gasp and something shattering to the ground.

"Oh my god!" Madison was at the top of the stairs and she had apparently dropped her plate of soup. She was looking right at us, oh no, what if she went to my mom and dad and told them about what she saw. "I knew this would happen, this is amazing! Are you guys a thing now?" This obviously surprised me.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows at Madison.

"Are you guys a thing now? You know, boyfriend and girlfriend. Is there a Jaddison now?" She smiled widely and she ran over to me and Justin. "I got to put this on twitter." She hugged Justin and then me, then she ran to her room.

"No, Madison wait!" I was going to run into her room but Justin stopped me.

Madison popped her head outside her door. "What?"

"She just wanted you to say that it's official, there is a 'Jaddison.' Right Addison?" He looked at me, pleading.

I just nodded. "Right." Justin came closer to me again and kissed me real quick, making Madison say, "Aww." When Madison had gone back into her room, I pushed Justin away. "Why did you say that?"

"Because we are a couple." Justin embraced me in a hug. "Please say yes, Addison. I can't live without you."

I let go of Justin's hug. "Justin, please don't say that, you know that I'm going to die soon and you're going to have to live without me."

"I know, but until that day comes, I want to make you the happiest girl in the world. I want to make all your wishes come true." He looked directly into my eyes.

"Okay....yes." I smiled at him.

He smiled back at me. "You have no idea how happy you're making me right now." He picked me up and he spun me around. "I love you."

"I love you too." This time it was me who went in for a kiss, and it was wonderful.

This day was the first day that we were together officially. We were now known as, Jaddison.