Day Eight ❤

San Francisco, California
July 1, 2012
Day Eight

Addison

I still can't believe all that happened yesterday, it's just too much for me to handle. And to think, I have to give the answer today.

-

Flashback

"J-j-justin? How-how could you do this to me?" Selena was trembling, but not because she was cold, but because she was infuriated.

"I'm sorry Selena, I didn't mean to." Justin shook his head multiple times and he kept on running a hand through his hair. "I didn't know what I was doing. I'm sorry, Addison."

I just looked at him and Selena, this was all my fault, they wouldn't be going through this if it weren't for me. "No, I'm sorry. I should have backed away when you came closer Justin. Selena, please don't get mad at Justin, this is all- it's all my fault." I'd rather blame myself than see them separate because of me.

Selena wasn't looking at me though, she kept her stare on Justin the whole time. "I can't believe you would do this, I thought you actually loved me Justin. I actually thought you loved me, I can't believe I fell for you. I should have kept my guard up, I thought I could trust you." She cried out, tears were coming down her eyes, more than one at a time. "But I guess I was wrong. I understand that this is what you want now, so we'll just go our own ways and everything will be fine." She nodded her head, maybe she was thinking that this was for the best.

I didn't think that this was for the best though, so I had to speak up. "Selena, you don't understand, Justin and I...we were just stuck in the moment. That's all, don't let go of something special that the two of you have." I took a hold of each of their hands and I pressed them together. "You two love each other, you can't just let that go. Right Justin?" Justin stayed quiet the whole time.

Selena looked at Justin, then she looked back at me. "Sorry, but it's not going to work. Justin doesn't love me anymore, I've been knowing this since I got here. Isn't that so Justin?" Justin was lost somewhere in his thoughts because he didn't look at either of us and he wasn't speaking to us. "Well, I got a plane to catch, wouldn't want to miss it." She took her hand out of my grasp and she wiped her tears away; I couldn't let her leave like this. There has to be something that I can do, to make her and Justin get back together.

'"Selena, you just can't leave like this. You and Justin love each other, you two have such a special bond-" Selena cut me off before I could finish my sentence.

"We had, a special bond." She walked to the door and then she turned back around. "Goodbye Justin, goodbye Addison." And like that, she walked out of my house. But you could hear her sobs from outside, I feel so bad now.

"Justin, you can't just let her leave like that; she's your girlfriend." Then I saw Justin shake his head.

"She was my girlfriend." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Justin and Selena just broke up, and it was all because of me. I broke up Jelena- oh no.

I grabbed my head with both of my hands. "Oh my god, this is all my fault. We shouldn't have seen that movie, we shouldn't have slept together, we shouldn't have almost kissed." I pulled my hair a bit, as I was saying this.

"But we did." I let go of my head and then I looked up at Justin.

"Are you crazy?" He chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah, for you." I didn't know how to react to this.

"You have no idea what you're saying. Justin, do you realize what just happened? You and Selena just broke up." I yelled at him.