Day Twelve ❤

San Francisco, California
July 5, 2012
Day Twelve

Five Days Left... ♥

Addison

I woke up to the sound of someone singing; it sounded like Justin's singing. I sat up and looked around my room; I then saw why the singing sounded so close by. Justin was sitting on my windowsill, looking out at the bright, blue sky. He had a smile on his face and he kept on singing.

"...At last, I can see Life has been patiently waiting for me And I know... There's no guarantees, but I'm not alone There comes a time in everyone's life Where all you can see are the years passing by And I have made up my mind That those days are gone..."

When he took a small pause of singing, I started to clap; he was singing with so much passion, it was so beautiful. Justin looked away from the window, and he looked at me with a smile on his face.

"Ay, you're awake!" He was saying this too excitedly.

"Yeah... and you're singing." I put on a sarcastic looking, shocked expression.

"Mhm." He looked back out the window and then he stood up from my windowsill. "I should get out now; I was just waiting for you to wake up."

"Why are you going to get out now?" My eyebrows were furrowed up now.

"I mean, I can stay and watch you change but I don't think that would be appropriate." He winked at me, making me slightly blush.

"But why do I need to change?" I was acting like a little five year old now.

"You have to change because I'm taking you out somewhere." He walked out the door but soon returned back in. "We're going to have tons of fun like last time." And he walked back out the door without letting me say anything else to him.

Like last time? Oh no, that was so not fun to me; it was terrifying. Why would he say that jumping out of a plane was tons of fun? He sure is crazy. What if he wants to do something dangerous like that again? What if, what if he wants to go bungee jumping now? Oh my god, I hope not. That would seriously kill me. I kept on trying to figure out what we were going to do today, everything that came up into my mind made me think about all sorts of dangerous things. Why couldn't he be a normal guy and want to watch a football game or something like that? But no, he likes to be original.

I changed into something that I knew I could be comfortable in, for the whole day. It was some light blue skinny jeans and a loose navy blue tank top, with my navy blue toms; I like to match. I left my hair in its natural state, which was just its normal curly self. I did want to do something different with it though, I was going to put it up in a ponytail, with my bangs swept out to the right. Perfect. I thought to myself as I finished looking at myself in the mirror. On my face, I would rarely put make up on, but I did add a little eyeliner and mascara to my eyes.

I heard a knock on the door. "You ready yet, Addison?" Justin was asking this from the other side of the door.

"Yeah, I'm ready. You can come in if you want to." I stopped looking at myself in the mirror and I walked over to my bedside table. I picked up my phone from the table and I unplugged the charger; it was fully charged already. I put the iPhone in my pocket and looked at the door, which had Justin standing near it, looking at me.

"Well, doesn't someone look beautiful?" He winked at me, just like this morning.

He made me blush and giggle. Ugh, I hated to giggle. "Shut up, Justin." I looked away from him but he managed to steal a kiss form my lips. "May I know where we're going?" I whispered.