Day One ❤

San Francisco, California
June 24, 2012
Day One

"This is the house Justin! I wrote down the address on this piece of paper, and it's exactly the same. 24114 Callaway Street." My mom insisted for the third time. I was driving around the neighborhood because I didn't know what I would say once we entered that house.

"I know that this is the house mom, it's just what am I going to say once we're inside?" I thought about it for a little bit and then I told my mom. "Hi, I'm Justin and this is my mom, Pattie and we're here because we saw your video on Twitter and I wanted to make one of your daughter's wishes come true. To see me."

"Uhh. Just let me do the talking hun. Okay?" I just nodded.

We parked in front of the house and I suddenly felt nervous. I took a deep breath and then I opened the car door. Time to meet a Belieber. I opened my mom's door and I held out my hand, so she could take it, as she did, I asked, "What if no one's home?"

"They are home silly. There are two cars in their parking spots and the lights are turned on." It was getting dark, slowly, and the lights from that house were beaming.

We walked to the porch together and then my mom knocked on the door. We waited for like 20 seconds when we heard a "Coming" from inside the house.

"What if they didn't want us to come?" I thought out loud.

"If they didn't want us to come, then they wouldn't of sent that video." As my mom finished saying this, the front door opened revealing a girl. She looked around ten or eleven years old, this was probably the girl that wished to meet me.

"Hi, I'm Justin and th---" I started saying.

"Oh my god!" Her eyes opened to their biggest. "Mom, you will not believe who is at the door!" She shouted and then she started to run into the house, this made me and my mom laugh. "Mom, it's Justin Bieber and his mom!" She yelled and then all you could hear was a plate shattering to the ground and footsteps running to the door.

Then a lady came to the door, she looked around my mom's age. "Oh my god. This is amazing. It is so nice to meet you Justin and Pattie." She shook our hands, excitedly and then she drew us in a big embrace. She was hugging me and my mom really tight, I could hardly breathe.

"I can't breathe." I said and then the lady let go. "Thanks."

"No, thank you! You must of had a long trip to get over here, please come in, make yourselves at home."

We walked inside and the lady walked us to what seemed to be the family room. She offered us to sit down on their couch and we did and she sat in front of us.

"I am so glad you could come, my daughter would be so happy to see you guys here." And tears started to well up in her green, emerald eyes.

"Oh, don't tell me that it's too late." My mom said, she was starting to get tears in her eyes too.

"Oh, no no no. Not at all. She just went for a run with her dad, they should be back any minute now." She said while looking at the clock on the wall, then she turned to face us. "I am so sorry. I did not introduce myself, my name is Jamie and this is my other daughter, Madison." She pointed at the girl who had opened the front door.

"Well, I'm Pattie and you know my son, Justin." My mom introduced us both.

"Yeah, I know. Would you like something to drink? I have iced tea, soda, juice, water, anything you might want."

I thought about something that I was craving for. "Do you have any Red Bull?"

"Yes, I do. Would you like one?"