Day Four ❤

San Francisco, California
June 27, 2012
Day Four

Justin

-Flashback-

I watched as she fell to the ground, laying there, unconscious. I couldn't think straight; my mind was somewhere else at that moment. I had just asked her if she was okay and then she just passed out.

"Someone help!!" I yelled so whoever was in the house, could help me. Help her.

I picked her off the ground and I held her in my arms, bridal style.

I could see pairs of feet coming down, rushing to get to where I was. This was not good. The rush of energy that Addison had gotten, was not good for her, I could now see that. Addison's parents ran up to me once they saw that she was in my arms, laying unconscious. And my mom was the last one to run up to me, they all just stood there, shocked expressions on their faces.

"We need to get her to the hospital, now!" I yelled at them, I was the only one that was actually saying something. I just shook my head and ran past them, to the door, they followed behind me. I was going to drive them to the hospital. Addison's dad got in the passenger seat meanwhile my mom and Addison's mom went in the back, with Addison in their arms. I got in the driver's seat and I sped to the hospital, I know that I shouldn't have been speeding, but this was a life or death situation. Or at least to me it was. Thank god, no police stopped me.

-

I ran a hand through my hair, once again. I have been waiting for some news about Addison. Madison, Addison's sister, came after an hour of her being in here. Addison's mom had called her to come over, to see her sister.

Since I'm the famous Justin Bieber, people found out that I'm here and there were a lot of girls outside, screaming my name. People in the hospital were asking for autographs and pictures, but I just have no time for that. I would answer them with an "I can't right now, sorry."

I was just so worried for Addison, but the doctor hadn't said a single word to us, since we got here, last night. It's 6 am right now, no one went back home, everyone wanted to know what had happened to Addison.

I noticed that her doctor was trailing on over to us. I stood up, quickly.

"How is she, doc?" I was also the first to ask.

"Uh. May I speak to Mr. and Mrs. Walker?" I looked over to them and they nodded their heads, swiftly.

I have been waiting for news for Addison, since last night and I don't even get to know what's happening to her. This is just so unfair.

Me, my mom, and Madison, we've been waiting for Addison's parents to come back. It's been over ten minutes, what could be happening?

I was so tired but I managed to keep my eyes open, to see that Addison's parents were coming back....but....in tears. I was only thinking the worst. Had she passed away? Had her heart given up? Oh my god. It was killing me on the inside to think those things.

"What's the matter Jamie?" My mom, Pattie, asked Addison's mom.

Addison's mom just shook her head and then she spoke. "We weren't so sure of Addison's time left, we thought she could have more time to live. But it seems certain now, that she only has days left. 12 to 13 days left to live. No more, no less." And then she cried into Addison's dad's chest.

Everyone was crying, suddenly I felt something warm and wet trickling down my face. I lifted my hand to my face and I pressed it on the wet part, it had been a tear and before I could notice, tears were trailing down my face. One after another. I was crying. I was crying because it was scary to think that I could lose Addison in a few days, and I would never be able to see her again.