Day Three ❤

San Francisco, California
June 26, 2012
Day Three

Addison

I raised my arms up, I had barely woken up and I was currently stretching. It was weird how my alarm hadn't gone off, it didn't make a sound the whole time. It wasn't good for me to sleep a lot, that's why I had the alarm, but I guess it wasn't working or someone turned it off. Everyone in this house knows that I shouldn't be sleeping a lot because in the process of me sleeping, my heart can give out and there's no way of ever waking me up again.

Oh well, it must've ran out of batteries.

I dressed myself in some appropriate clothing and then I walked out my bedroom door.

I walked downstairs to be greeted by everyone, they were all seated in the living room. I see that they didn't wait for me to eat breakfast.

"Good morning." I waved to everyone.

"Good morning?" My mom raised an eyebrow. "Hunny, it's more like good afternoon." I just looked away embarrassed, I was the last one to wake up.

"Well, it's not my fault that I woke up this late. My alarm isn't working, I think it needs new batteries." I walked to the entrance of the kitchen, I could still see them from where I was.

"Sweety, your alarm doesn't run on batteries, it's a plug-in." I looked over to my dad, who had said that. Now this was weird, then that means that someone turned it off.

"Oh, then someone must've turned it off." I started to think of who could have turned my alarm off. "Where's Madison? Maybe it was her." I explained to them.

"It couldn't have been her, she went to her friend's house for a sleepover." My mom answered my question. "It wasn't me."

"It was not me either." My dad said for himself and so did Pattie.

Then I looked over at Justin, he had a guilty look on his face. "I'm sorry, I didn't think it would be something so serious. I turned it off because you were so deep in your sleep and it looked like you needed the rest." He looked like he was saying the truth, so I believed him.

"Oh, well, please don't do it again Justin. My life depends on that alarm." I quietly laughed, no one else laughed. Awkward. I thought to myself. "Well, I think I'm going to go for a walk." I grabbed a granola bar from inside the cabinet and I walked to the front door.

"Aren't you going to wait for our evening run?" My dad asked.

I shook my head in response. "No, I think I'll just walk around. You know, to get my mind off things." I walked out the door so no one else would say or ask something else.

I looked through my pockets, looking for my headphones and my iPod; I had my iPod in one pocket and my iPhone in the other pocket. If you're wondering why I have an iPhone and an iPod, it's because I got my iPod first and I have all the good songs on there. They soothe me.

As I was walking, I noticed that I reached a park. It was really beautiful. "Forever and Always" was playing in my ears by, Parachute. I saw a small, little pond near me and I grabbed some rocks off the ground. I started skipping rocks on the water, this was helping me forget about some things.

"She finishes the vows but The beeps are gettin' too slow His voice is almost too low As he says... I love you forever Forever and Always Please just remember Even if I'm not there I'll always love you Forever and Always."

I shed a tear as the song finishes, I was surprised, I didn't think I would cry anymore. The song is so beautiful, if only something like that could happen to me. That right there, it was true love, something I might not be capable of getting.