Day Thirteen ❤

San Francisco, California
July 6, 2012
Day Thirteen

Four Days Left... ♥

Addison

"I still don't get why you let her get on that horse by herself, Justin. Addison could've gotten more injured than how she is right now." I could hear some yelling as I started to open my eyes. Pattie was looking at Justin, sternly; she looked disappointed.

"I told her to stop going so fast; she just wouldn't listen to me. I'm sorry." He kept his head down low.

"Don't be, it's my fault." Once I said that, both Pattie and Justin picked up their heads and looked at me.

"Addison, you're awake!" Pattie exclaimed and smiled at me.

"Yeah, how long was I asleep?" I laughed.

"Well, you were unconscious since yesterday when you went horseback riding with Justin." Pattie explained this all to me, while finding a place to sit on my bed.

"Wow." I said and then I was enveloped into someone's arms.

"I missed you so much! How are you feeling? Does your head still hurt? Do you need any help? Want any water? I can go get you some water." Justin was saying this all in a rush and he was already out the door when I was about to answer his questions.

"Justin!" I yelled, but it was too late, Justin had already crossed the door.

Pattie started to laugh and she began to pat my feet at the end of the bed. "You gave us a good fright, Addison. We thought we almost lost you there for a second." I gave Pattie a confused glance and she then spoke again. "When you were in the ambulance, the paramedics said that your heart had stopped working but then out of nowhere, your heart rate picked up again and you were safe. I'm so glad that you're still here though." Pattie scooted over closer to me and gave me a very tight but soothing hug.

"Thanks Pattie, it feels good to be back." I smiled at her and then looked around the room; we were the only ones in here. "Where are my mom and dad?"

Pattie looked up at my face and then said, "Madison got hungry so they went to get her some food and they went to take her home."

"Why did they take her home, so early?" My eyebrows furrowed together.

"Honey, it's nine o'clock, in the night. We've been here since yesterday afternoon, Madison is a growing teen and she needs to get her sleep."

I nodded my head to show Pattie that I understood what she had just said. "Wow, so it's almost the 7 th now?"

"Mhm. Tomorrow is the 7 th , well tonight at 12."

"Mm."

"I'm back!" Justin exclaimed as he walked through the door with three cups of water. "Sorry that I took so long but I took the time to call your mom and tell her that you finally woke up." Justin smiled at me as he leaned in to place a kiss on my lips.

"Thanks." I said against his lips.

"Please don't ever, ever, scare me like that again. You had me so worried." Justin made an emphasis on the 'ever.' I was sure not planning on going on a horse's back ever again right now.

I looked into Justin's eyes and I told him this, "Don't worry; I'm not planning on going on any more horse's backs for now." I smiled at him. "I love you." I gave him a quick peck on the lips and backed away from his face. I was certainly not going to give Justin a big kiss right in front of his mom, I don't really find that appropriate.