Day Eleven ❤ Part Two

San Francisco, California
July 4, 2012
Day Eleven

Six Days Left... ♥

Justin

"Yes, we know that it's hard to hear that Ms. Walker could pass away in the procedure." He kept on talking and talking, I only got to hear his last words. "But Justin, all we can do is pray and hope for the best." Then the doctor sighed into the phone.

"Look, doc. I'm going to have to talk this over with Addison's parents and even Addison, so I'll call you in proximately two days."

"Alright Justin, I understand. Take care."

"I will." I said and then I ended the call. Once I ended the call, I walked on over to Addison, she looked as if she was in deep thought. I just stood there by her side until she noticed me.

"What's the matter, Justin?" Addison asked me, quietly.

"Nothing." I stopped for a second and then I continued to talk. "It was a call that I was waiting for, for over a week now." I gave her a small smile, to make her stop worrying.

"Oh, okay." Is all she answered back to me.

We continued to look into the night sky and we stared at the lights that the fireworks made. I took a small peek at Addison's face; she wasn't as happy as before, when we had barely gotten here. "What's wrong, Addison?" I tried to make her face me but she just kept on looking at the dark sky, trying to avoid my stare.

"Nothing, Justin. Just nothing." She mumbled the last two words. Either she got upset about something or I had done something to make her upset. I would like to choose my first option but I know that it was the second option; I'm the only one right here with her and no one else could have done something to her, they're not even here.

"Okay..." I said rather slowly. "...What did I do now?" I sighed in the end, to try to make things funny.

"You didn't do anything Justin." Lies!

"No, seriously. What did I do to make you upset?" This time the grasp that I had on her chin was firm and I made her face me.

We started to have a little stare-down, she had finally given up and she decided that it was just better if she just told me what was wrong. "Who were you talking to, on the phone?"

Oh, so that's why she got upset... Was she jealous? I smirked at myself.

"Why are you smirking?" She arched an eyebrow and her nose started to flare. May I say, that even when she gets angry, she's still as beautiful as ever.

"I'm smirking because my girlfriend is jealous. You thought that I was talking to some other girl?" I smirked again but this time, directly towards Addison. She nodded her head and I started to shake mines in laughter. "I wasn't talking to a girl, I was talking to a doctor."

She looked at me confused. "Why were you talking to a doctor? Are you okay? Is there something wrong with you?" She started to examine my face, arms, and legs.

"No, no, no." I gave out a small chuckle. "I was talking to a doctor about... you."

"Oh. Why?" She was still confused. "Did they say that I have less time than expected?" She looked into my eyes, pleading me to say no.

"No. The doctor told me about a way to help you." I said, all excitedly.

"Justin, nothing can help my heart at this point, I'm going to die and you and everyone else has to accept it." I didn't like where this conversation was going so I decided to tell her how I could help her.

"Addison, you can get a heart transplant and then you can survive and we can live together forever." I screamed at her in joy.

She started to smile but then stopped. "No!"

"What? Why?" I was confused; doesn't she want to be with me forever too?

"Justin, thanks for trying to make me live longer but you have to understand that I was born with this heart that I have inside of me, and I want to die with this heart inside of me; I don't want someone else's heart." I understood what she was trying to say but this was a once-in-a-lifetime thing. She could either die with the heart that she has or she can live with someone else's heart. I would rather choose for her to live and not die.

"But why can't you understand that everyone that loves and surrounds you wants you to live?" I tilted my head a little.

"Justin, I do understand that but we can't do anything about it. My time is running out and I just want you all to stop worrying about me; I'm fine. I'm happy with what I am and who I've become." She stayed silent for a while. "Just understand please, I love you." She held onto me real tight.

"I love you too. And because I love you, I want you to live. I want you to live a happy, prosperous life whether it's with me or not; I just want to keep on seeing you smile." I was starting to get emotional, I mean how couldn't I? The girl I love the most is dying and she doesn't let me help her.

"And all I want to see is you smiling, because when you smile, I smile." She used the lyrics of 'U Smile.' She started to giggle when we started to sway side to side.

"We should take a picture every day from now on, so we can keep these memories forever in our heads." I suggested, and I got my phone out of my jean pocket. I touched the camera icon and I started to take pictures of Addison and I smiling. We even made some funny faces in some of them. I loved to see her smile.