11. "Blue balls"

While Cassie went to the bathroom, I excused myself outside of the dining room area after texting Noah to meet me in our suite

While Cassie went to the bathroom, I excused myself outside of the dining room area after texting Noah to meet me in our suite. I had a reminder set in my phone that we had to call the boss, and I decided that we should get that over with tonight. But I've been waiting in the suite for five minutes with no Noah.

"Bro," I called out, seeing Noah finally step into the cabin

"Bro," I called out, seeing Noah finally step into the cabin. He looked roughed up and bothered, but I figured it could've been a call with his Dad or something. I didn't want to push too hard.

"No," He exclaimed, having no clue what I asked him here for yet.

I adjusted the band on my watch and sighed. "Where were you?"

"Eating ice cream," He answered. "What do you want?"

He tossed me the disposable phone and said, "You gotta call Boss."

The look he gave me confirmed he didn't want to do it, and neither did I. But I know we had to get it done, or our asses are on the line.

"I don't feel like it."

"Be serious, Bro. We gotta tell him about the girls; they saw what happened." As much as I didn't want to disclose that information, we have to report when things go wrong. Cassie is difficult and blows me off, but I hated the thought of putting her in anything. But I knew the boss wouldn't do shit about it anyway.

"It's not like they're gonna tell anybody, and no one is gonna believe them; they were drunk, and there's no evidence," Noah tried pushing it off. He knows what happens when we keep quiet.

"True, but we can't risk it. Make the call," I shot it down, leaning against the wall.

He mocked me, pressing the numbers on the keys and waiting for the boss to pick up the phone.

"Boys," His deep voice rang through the phone, and it wasn't on speaker. "I hope you have some good news?"

"Vince and Ronnie got the job done; Juan's gone," I remained quiet, listening to Noah answer. He'll put me on speaker if he has to.

"But there are two witnesses who saw everything," Noah said. I paced around the room, barely hearing the rest of the conversation. He proceeded to explain what happened but kept getting cut off.