Cuddling - Diego Hargreeves

Pairing: Diego Hargreeves x Male! Reader
Warnings: None
Fandom: TUA

You loved moments like this, laying with Diego at night because Reginald was away for whatever reason. You liked to just lay there and talk with him.

He liked that he got to spend time with his "amazing, sweet, adorable, and only slightly weird boyfriend" as he put it when he finally introduced you to his siblings. He always missed cuddles with you whenever he couldn't see you.

You both liked that moments like this, where you didn't have to hide your relationship and you could just be boyfriend being soft and asking each other weird questions.

"Okay so! Thoughts on aliens?" You'd blurted out, turning to look at Diego who was laying next to you.

"Technically Ben's one, next question." He was smiling at you as he answered, you snorted at his quick response. Before you could dispute his claim that his brother was an alien he continued. "Ben's got interdenominational beings beneath his skin! It counts!"

You burst into a laughing fit at his odd defense. He smiled at you for a moment, admiring you so carefree and cute. He adored making you laugh.

"I'm right and you can't say I'm not!" He poked your cheeks with each word, smiling at you. You both fell into a comfortable silence just enjoying each other's company.

"Do you think Bigfoots happy?" You looked at Diego who was half asleep with his face buried into your side.

"It's 3 am go to sleep!" It came out as more of a whine as he wrapped his arms around your torso.

"It's a question that demands an answer!" You insisted, he groaned before rolling to face the wall instead.

You rolled to face his back, moving your arms around him. He hummed in content before relaxing into your hold. You kissed his cheek before you both drifted to sleep

Credits: gayhareeves on tumblr