Studying - Severus Snape

Pairing: Severus Snape x Male! Reader
Warnings: SMUT/ NAUGHTY LANGUAGE 18+
Fandom: HARRY POTTER

A/N: THEY ARE BOTH IN THEIR 7TH YEAR

You knew Snape was telling you something very important right now regarding your upcoming NEWTs, but you could care less.

Something far more important was on your mind.

"Can I give you a blowjob?" You asked casually, messing with your quill as you blankly stared at the halfhearted written notes in front of you.

If Severus had been eating or drinking anything, he would have choked as soon as those words left your lips, "What the hell are you talking about?"

"I asked if I could give you a blowjob, seriously Severus, you need to listen better." You sighed, looking around the sparse library.

"Why would you ask such a thing? No you can't. Haven't you been listening to anything I've been saying?" He said in an exasperated voice, though his shock was still evident.

You pouted, Severus couldn't believe you were pouting over such a thing, "I wasn't listening. I was thinking about sucking you cock."

"Stop talking like that!" That seemed to break Snape a little as you saw a light pink hue fill his cheeks.

"But I want to," You whined, "Can't I? How big are you? Do the carpets match the drapes?" You teased, wiggling your eyebrows at him, sliding your chair closer to him, "Consider it a payment for you tutoring me. Plus I've been told I'm really good at it, care to be the judge of that?" You purred, licking your lips as he blushed harder at your words.

"If I say yes will you please stop talking like that? What if someone overheard you?" He whispered loudly.

You shrugged, "Like I care if anyone heard, but yeah I'll stop," With a grin you went back to your notes, "What were saying about the Polyjuice Potion?"

Severus sighed, running a hand over his face to calm himself before he resumed his neutral look that he always had when he was helping you study, "While this potion is only the in the practical part of the exam, it is still important to know the process in how to make it."

You nodded along to everything Severus said. Writing down notes every once in a while and whenever Severus said to.

As curfew drew near, the two of you started to pack up and head back to the dungeons.

"So," You started breaking the silence between the two of you, "When do you want the blowjob?"

Again, the male beside broke the mask he wore, "I only said yes to make you study."

"Awe, but I really wanted to," You sighed, "I really reaaaaaally wanted to Severus," You leaned against him, "I promise it will be good, I'm not going to tell anyone, you could, but I won't."

He was turning pink again, and you grinned, "If you don't have a thing for oral sex, I'll let you fuck me."

"[Name]!" He seethed, now not only was he red with embarrassment, but also positively pissed.

"So you'd rather the blowjob?" Great, the Hufflepuff prefect gave me the password to the prefects' bathroom, let's go." You wasted no time in dragging the dark haired wizard away and back up the stairs.

"Stop! I don't want to get caught out past curfew!" He tried to reason.

You just grinned and continued to drag the boy with you.

-

Once the password was told to the statue, you smirked at the Slytherin and waltzed into the room with him in tow. Severus only followed because you still had hold of his arm.