In My Arms - Stanley Uris

Pairing: Stanley Uris x Male! Reader
Warnings: bit of angst, fluff
Fandom: IT

SUMMARY: no one really understands why stan wants so bad do defeat pennywise, so they ask him and he reveals that pennywise has his boyfriend

Right from the get-go, stanley uris was not down to fight some demonic clown, no sir he wasn't. he wanted no part in finding out about it, investigating the barrens, going to neibolt, much less believing that any of it was real.

He started to believe later on in the game but it was for good reason. a lot of kids went missing but the latest one that went missing was y/n l/n, a boy the losers went to school with, someone who was actually as close to stan as the losers were. stan seemed to be so much more alert to his surroundings and news after but nobody could explain why. he even started to go to the library instead of hanging out with the other losers. they didn't know that he was cramming anything he can into his head on how to kill that stupid clown.

then the next day, beverly marsh went missing and bill gathered every one of the losers and stan was the one who raced the fastest towards that demonic house.

once he got there, he threw his bike aside and practically jumped over the rickety steps. he waited impatiently for them to ascend the steps, a constant "hurry up" coming from his mouth every half second.

"okay stan, geez!" eddie groaned as he ran as fast as his little legs could take him.

bill ran up to the door and everyone looked at him, a silent "let's do this" running through the thoughts of every single one of them. bill looked at stan and stan nodded, giving bill the signal to open the door.

they all stumbled into the dusty and moldy house and made their way down, careful to stay together as they reach the well. mike tied the rope to the hook and pulled it, making sure it's stable for them to climb down from.

bill went first, then eddie, then richie, then stan, then ben. mike was getting ready to get down until they heard something collide with mike's body, causing him to scream in agony. henry bowers is upon them.

all they heard was a fight going on up above. the other boys were yelling at bowers to leave mike alone but they all knew it's no help; luck was the only thing on mike hanlon's side. then a yell was heard and henry bowers fell into the well, bouncing off its rock walls.

as mike prepared to descend down, stan heard something, his name, maybe?

"staaan," it whispered again, more audible this time. well, it was definitely his name that he heard. but this time, the voice sounded much more familiar. "staaan!"

it was you.

"y/n?" he turned around and peered a bit closer and saw you come from the corner. or was it the clown? it looked like you but it also looked like the clown from his nightmares. he turned back and found no one there. the other boys were gone. "guys? y/n?"

then stan felt something behind him like someone was breathing down his neck. he turned around slowly, excruciatingly slow. he looked up and saw the lady from the painting. her face was wide and long, not to mention bent.

stan screamed and it attacked him, pushing him to the floor. stan saw her mouth open and saw thousands of teeth latch onto his face. it was terrifying. it was dark and suffocating. stan could practically feel his life being vacuumed out of his body and it felt like he was just lying there for eternity.

then it stopped.

stan gasped for air, desperately trying to get up, his hands slipping from the greywater below him.

"you left me!" he shrieked. he had the thought of you in mind, whether if you were safe or not. "you left him!"

"him?" mike asked, looking at stan in confusion.

"yeah, him! y/n!" stan didn't know what he was saying anymore. the shock and fear was making everything come up like word vomit. "the least you could've done was defeat the clown!"

"s-s-stan, w-we h-have to d-defeat th-the c-clown t-t-together," bill affirmed, banging his fist on his palm.

"wait, why do you want to defeat the clown?" richie asked, trying to put pieces together. "you didn't want anything to do with it until y/n l/n went missing..."

stan looked down but looked at richie straight in the eye milliseconds later.

"yeah, he's my boyfriend, so what?" stan spat, preparing himself for the cruel insults and shunning about to come. "you guys want to shun me?"

"so that's where you go to after school!" ben hummed and stan was actually taken aback, that's it?

"you guys aren't mad?" stan asked, genuinely asking.

"no! stan, you're our fucking friend!" richie smacked the backside of his head. "we really don't care if you're another sexuality or not."

out of all people, stan least expected richie tozier to give that speech.

"bill?" all eyes were on eddie who was looking back at bill, nearly out of sight. "wait, bill!"

everybody scrambled to chase after bill, splashing across the greywater, holding onto the walls to prevent them from slipping. they all entered a room and bill saw beverly floating in mid-air and a bit higher up, you were floating as well.

the boys tried to get you and beverly down but they only got beverly down, you were just a bit out of reach. they all knew that to get the two of you down, that stupid fucking clown had to be killed.

the bodies of the kids floated down, slowly but they all came down eventually, you included. stan, bloody and wet, lunged for your body and did what ben did to beverly: kissed you.

he kissed you with all the passion he could muster, wishing he could somehow transmit his life force to yours. then your eyes opened and you kissed back.

stan felt three thousand weights lift off his chest and his heart started to flutter.

"you fucking dumbass, why would you scare me like that!" stan cried, gripping you tightly in his arms.

"i love you too, ass," you whispered back, not caring about all the eyes on you two. "wait, do they know?"

"yeah, we do!"

Credits: losers-witch on tumblr