Chapter 17 (SMUT)

WARNING IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ALREADY THERE IS $EX AHEAD AND IT IS NOT VANILLA SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

PLAY THE SONG WHEN IT TELLS YOU TO!!!

THIRD PERSON POV

"AH! STEPHEN, I CAN'T CUM ANYMORE! STOP!" Gray moaned out in ecstasy as Stephen kept thrusting into him mercilessly. "Stop, I can't take it any-"

Gray woke up with a jolt, his face as red as a rose. "Why the hell did I dream that now?" He thought to himself, embarrassed of such lewd thoughts entering his mind. He knew Stephen cared about him and Gray cared about him too, but he never heard him say "I love you" to him. He started biting his lips, worried.

Did Stephen really love him?

Or was he the only one chasing after him like a fool for all these years?

Gray sighed, and got out of bed. He wouldn't think about that now. He was finally truly happy, after so long.

He walked into the kitchen and found Stephen trying to cook chicken curry and rice. The smell of burnt chicken and rotten produce was in the air, and Gray saw the numerous pieces of chicken in the trash can, along with the fruits that were spoiled a month ago.

"What are you doing?" Gray asked incredulously, as he surveyed the mess.

"I was trying to make dinner for you," said Stephen sheepishly, scratching the back of his head.

Gray smiled at how thoughtful Stephen was, and sat at the table. He quickly ate some (non) burnt food and then thought.

Why wasn't Stephen doing anything to him?

He was always teasing Gray by doing sexual things to him, but why not today?

Gray was irritated. And he didn't like that.

"Why aren't you doing anything to me?" He asked bluntly to a surprised Stephen still standing there in the kitchen.

"What do you mean?" Asked Stephen, still confused.

"Like, why aren't you fucking me? You have so many chances and you're doing nothing."

"I thought we were taking it slow. Also, are you sure you're ready?"

"Yes, I'm ready. Now can you put it in me already?"

"You'll regret this later," said Stephen, warning Gray.

"Just do it," said Gray, blushing his way to hell and back.

"Don't say I didn't warn you," said Stephen, his face a blank canvas.

PLAY THE SONG NOW!!!
Without warning, Stephen picked up Gray bridal style and stormed in to the bedroom. He threw him on the bed and went to his closet and got out a blindfold, handcuffs, and a dildo.

Gray was confused. What did he need all of those things for?

Wordlessly, Stephen took the blindfold and gently tied it around Gray's eyes. Still confused, Gray reached to take it off, but before he could do that, Stephen cuffed his hands to the bedposts.

Gray couldn't see anything at all except for a veil of white blocking his eyes. He felt his clothes being taken off slowly in the most enticing way possible.

"Please Stephen, take off my blindfold, I want to see," begged Gray, but Stephen payed him no mind. Gray felt something long and foreign prod him near his opening, and squirmed.