Chapter 11

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD DONT LIKE DONT READ

GRAY'S POV

I was about to give him a smug glance, but the look on his face scared the hell out of me. I rarely got scared for anything.

Donald looked mad. No, he looked pissed.

"You really think you have the nerve to say that to me?" he growled, slamming a hand on the wall, blocking my only escape. I gulped nervously, unsure what to do now. Donald, his eyes dark with lust, reached into my boxers and roughly grabbed my cock, which was already dripping with pre cum, sending waves of pleasure across my body and making me
moan so loud my neighbors could probably hear. He started stroking it up and down, making me grip his shirt tightly in my sweaty hands, and having him start pumping my cock faster and faster. I moaned with pleasure; at this point I didn't care if it was embarrassing, I just wanted him inside me now.

"Ah,I-I'm gonna cum Donald!" I said while still moaning loudly.
"Say please master," he growled in my ear, all the while pumping my dick faster and faster, making me almost reach my orgasm.

"P-please," I whined. "Please let me cum."
"Not until you say master," he grinned in an evil smile.

I took a slow, shuddering breath.

"P-please, master," I whimpered, admitting defeat.

He smirked and then he whispered in a low voice;

"Cum for me Grey."

I unleashed everything I had, releasing the white, sticky liquid all over Donald's chest and his boxers, leaving me panting for breath and my face flushed redder than a tomato. Donald looked at my cum on his hand with an unreadable expression, and then he licked all of it off.

Licked it.

Now, I wasn't that much of a germaphobe, but drinking someone's body liquids was just not right. I mean, it looked sexy as hell when Donald did it, but I couldn't imagine myself doing it.

While Donald went upstairs to take a shower because he had to leave for some meeting, I was slowly dying on the inside and the outside.
Oh my god.
Did I really do that?
Call him master and try to seduce him?

I groaned in frustration and embarrassment. This is what happens when you don't think and just do. You get a handjob from this hot guy that you knew since like a month.

I mean that didn't sound too bad.

Oh god, I really didn't have any self control.

At that moment, Donald came downstairs fully dressed, snapping me out of my thoughts. I tried my best not to look at him.

"I'm sorry, koneko, I have to go. I have a union meeting for a couple of days out of state," said Donald with a sad expression on his face.

"Why do you look sad?" I asked. "It's just a couple of days."

"If I'm not there, someone will try to steal you away and we can't have that can we?" He said with a growl, that made my insides quiver.

"Well, whatever, it's not like I'll miss you or anything!" I grumbled, blushing.

He looked at me with a soft smile. "You still haven't changed at all," he murmured, so quietly I almost didn't hear it. Before I could ask him what it meant, he wrapped me up in a hug, smiled and walked out the door.