Chapter 8

please watch the video it s too funny

GRAY'S POV

It had been a week since the kiss, and I was a mess. I had over 52 messages and equally as many missed calls from Donald, but I didn't want to open any of them.

I should apologize to him.

You know what? I'm going to go apologize to him.

I grabbed my phone and quickly texted him,asking him if we could meet up at the park. He texted back instantly, saying he would come. I sighed in relief.

I just hoped he'd forgive me.

TIME SKIP TO PARK

I sat on the bench, nervous and fidgety. What was I going to say to him? I mean,the last time I saw him, we kissed.

"Hey."

I turned around and saw Donald walking over to me. He had this pained expression on his face, like he didn't want to be there.

"Why did you call me?" he asked, his tone neutral and emotionless.

I took a deep breath.

"I, um, I wanted to apologize for last week." I took a deep breath. " I ran away because I, um, I wasn't ready for that."

"So you're saying you didn't like the kiss?" he questioned.

"No! I mean, I liked it, I really want to do it again. Just not now," I explained lamely.

God,why do I screw up everything?

Donald just stood there, smirking.

"Ok, I understand that. I'll wait however long you need," he said with a smile on his face.

We were both quiet for a while.

"Can I do something really quick?" I asked,finally breaking the silence.

"Anything," he said, still smirking.

Before I could change my mind, I tentatively put my arms around Donald, bringing him close to me. He stood still for a second, and then wrapped his arms around me in a giant bear hug. We stayed like that for a few seconds and then I pulled back with a shy smile on my face.

"Come back here," he said gruffly. " I wanna keep hugging you."

I started laughing. "Nope,that was a one-time thing. Anyway, wanna go get food? No Chinese though."

"Sure,but it's on me."

"I'm fine with that."

TIME SKIP

Donald ordered all of my favorite foods ( a successful way to win someones' heart) and we sat in a private booth situated away from everyone else.

The entire time we laughed and talked like we had known each other forever.

After we finished eating, Donald drove me home and we were standing on the front porch of my apartment.

There was a tense silence.

"This was one of the best days I've had in my life," said Donald. " And I don't want it to end just yet."

I stood there, unsure of what was happening.

"Can I stay the night at your apartment?"

A/N

sorry for not updating, the wattpad website was glitching and all of my drafts got deleted and i had to think of a new freaking chapter but anyways im sorry