Chapter 14

What day was it? 

What time was it?

I didn't know anything, all I knew is that I was slowly going insane from emotional and physical pain. Bryce had learned a lot during the years. He knew how to make me hurt the most, whipping me and having me barely heal before doing it all over again.

It was agony.

Would anyone come to save me? Probably not. Donald had left for his union trip, and it's not like Ben and Alex would know where I was.

Well, I wasn't going to give up. I looked around the room, where Bryce had turned on the lights, thankfully. I saw two chairs , a couch, and a cup of water I refused to drink because of my unneeded stubbornness. I couldn't do anything because my hands were tied up and I was in too much pain. So I just sat there and thought.

What would I do?

What would Stephen do?

Suddenly I got an idea. The door was unlocked because Bryce thought I wouldn't be strong enough to get up, so I tried to crawl over there. Just a couple more feet, and I could open the door out of this hellhole. But I couldn't move my legs. They were completely numb and had fresh scars from the whippings he gave me, so the pain was absolute torture. What was I supposed to do now?

Then I saw a phone.

On the oak wood table, just 2 feet away from me.

With all of my energy, I heaved myself over to there and grabbed hold of the phone. I tried to open it, but in vain; it required a password. I typed Bryce in for the password because he has seemed like a narcissist ever since I had met him. Unsurprisingly, it worked.

I quickly went to contacts and dialed Donald's number. One of my wounds had opened up again after I had dragged myself on the floor so blood was pouring out, and fast. My vision was starting to be woozy and I was starting to see spots. I called the number, mentally begging for him to lift the call. After an agonizing minute, I heard:

"Who is this?"

I sighed in relief when I heard the familiar voice. "Donald, you have to help me, I'm at a warehouse or something, and Bryce Oh kidnapped me and-" I was cut off when my leg hit a sharp nail in the floor. I screamed in pain, dropping the phone down. "Gray, are you there? Answer me!"

"Yeah, I'm here" I said in a hoarse voice. "Please just get me out of here."

"When I find him, only God knows what torture I have in plan for him," he growled. "Calm down," I replied. "Anger isn't going to help in this situation. Even I know better," I said in a bitter voice.Ignoring me, he said, "You're telling me to calm down while you're the one who got kidnapped? That's a load of bullshit."

Touché.

"Can you tell me your exact location?" He asked in a frantic voice. I could tell he was trying not to freak out and go on a rampage, COMPLETELY ignoring my instructions. Even in the midst of all of this, I managed a small smile. He cared about me a lot, huh?

"I don't know where I am, but I'm pretty sure I-" I stopped talking when Bryce suddenly appeared and roughly kicked the phone from my hand. He bent down and slapped me hard against my cheek, leaving a stinging pain behind. (if you put that in a different context... y'all know what I mean(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞).

I winced, and my eyes went wide in panic when he reached over to the phone and slowly picked  it up. At this point I could barely see or hear anything, the blood flow from my leg too strong, forming a huge dark puddle that smelled strongly of iron and rust.

"You'll never find him Stephen," I heard him say, chuckling darkly.

Wait.

Stephen?

Stephen?

But I couldn't think about that anymore, I was losing consciousness and my entire body felt numb now. The last thing I heard was a door getting slammed open and screams of "GRAY!" as I fell out of consciousness.

A/N

this was the longest chapter I have written in this book. like, almost 800 WORDS?? I know that might not seem like a lot to some people, but to a person that loses concentration in the first 2 minutes, this is a pretty big achievement for me!

also make sure to comment and vote if you liked it!

and last thing, it means a lot to me when you guys read my book! I seriously love all of you guys😈