Chapter 13

WARNING: TORTURE (I put this because some people might be uncomfortable with it)

GRAY'S POV

The first thing I see when I open my eyes is darkness. I can feel my hands tied up, the gnarly rope would most likely leave marks on my wrists. I tried in vain to look around for my bearings. Then the lights suddenly blinked on and I turned my head, blinded by the lights.(get the reference?)

"Well,well,well."

I looked up to see a triumphant Bryce Oh. He just stood there, like he was waiting for me to break down or something. I would not give him the satisfaction of that.

"What should I do with you?" He asked, like I had a say in that.

"I don't know, like drop me home or something?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Maybe I should chop your dick off".

I looked up at him in disbelief. Out of all the forms of torture, he chose that?

He moved closer to me, so close that I could feel his breath on my forehead.

"I was just joking," he said in the creepiest way possible. I tried not to shudder as I slowly tried to inch away from him.

"Now, now Gray, we can't have you trying to run away from me, can we?" He asked in a cold voice.

"I'm not scared," I said coolly. "Bring it on, you little bitch."

He looked furious and I was about to do a silent cry of victory when my heart almost stopped.

A whip, just over 5 feet long, snaked menacingly towards me, controlled by his  hands.

"I'm going to have fun with this."

I didn't even see it coming when the whip cracked against my back, making me cry out in pain. I grit my teeth, trying to ride out the pain but I felt another stinging slash of pain worse than before.

"S-stop, I can't take it" was all I could gasp out before I felt it again but now on my stomach. Blood was dripping everywhere, mixing with my sweat and tears on the cement floor. He kept it coming, not even stopping in between. I was in a state where I wasn't conscious but I still felt everything going on around me. It felt like a dream, but it wasn't. It was a real, terrible nightmare and I was living it right now.  All I heard was his psychotic laugh as I mercifully drifted out of consciousness.

A/N

there is none.