Chapter 3

im updating early cause you guys are too nice <33

GRAY'S POV

Today was the day of the conference.I had worn a simple,loose-fitting white shirt with black jeans that were a bit too tight for me.We all had numbers for what order we were going to go in.

I was 38, the last one.I thought it was weird how he had so much control over everyone. Everyone honestly looked like they were about to shit their pants.It's almost like he has this goal he wants to achieve this goal and he won't stop until he reaches it.

Just like me.

BEN'S POV

Oh shit it's my turn! Wait how does Gray look so calm?

Oh wait,he always looks calm.

Oh god i'm about to go in and-

Shut.

The door clicked behind me, and when I turned around there sat Donald, smirking.

That grinning,sadistic look was ever so present on his face.

I shivered inwardly.

"Take a seat Ben,don't be so shy."

GRAY'S POV

It's my turn right after Ben,and he's almost done.I can see people clearing about,talking about how terrifying he was.

Just breathe.

You can beat him if he tries anything.

After all, he's just like everyone else.

A savage who craves power and would do anything to get it.

Just like Bryce Oh.

I snapped out of my trance and looked at the door infront of me.

Why do I have a fluttery feeling in my chest?

I pushed it aside as I open the door. I slowly sat down as he turns around to look at me.

I see complete shock cross his face,all the while masking it with a sadistic grin.

But why did he look so familiar?

But most of all, why did I feel the way I felt when I looked at Stephen?

next chapter is donald's pov, are you guys excited ?

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE THANK YOU SO MUCH <33333333