Chapter 10

wolf is a piece of shit but he's a hot ass piece of shit🤪🥵💦

GRAY'S POV

Well not slept slept, but still! I slept with an actual guy!

I can't wait to tell Ben.

Aghhh what the heck am I doing?!

I looked over at Donald's peaceful sleeping form, and I felt a sharp pang in my heart. Why'd he have to remind me so much of Stephen? It broke my heart every time I even thought about him.

I slowly got out of the bed, careful not to wake up Donald. I went into my kitchen and started making an omelet. I cracked a brown egg over the bowl and I melted some butter on the frying pan. I started whisking the eggs, salt, and pepper as I hummed the tune to Jocelyn Flores by xxxtentacion. Man, that guy was a legend. Why did he have to pass away at such a young age?

My thoughts were interrupted by a certain 6'2 sex god, who had put his arms around my chest, giving me a bone-crushing back hug as his hot breath fanned my ear in a seductive way that made my parts down there tingle in a way that I didn't like.

"Good morning koneko," he whispered. " I see you woke up without me".

" You sleep like a grizzly bear" I retorted, focusing on not burning the omelet.

He just smirked (for the millionth time), and that's when my heart almost stopped.

His hand slowly snakes down to my boxers, just at the edge of my waistband. I drew in a shaky breath as his hand traveled lower, just above my fully hard cock. I was getting hard because of him touching me? Please.

It was time to give him a taste of his own medicine.

I whirled around, ripping his hand out of my boxers, while I slowly slid my hand up his chiseled and perfectly hairless chest. He looked at me in shock in his eyes, but that emotion was replaced by a simmering fury that nothing could control.

"You want some of this?" I asked devilishly. "Well come get it"

"Master".

A/N
went from 1 to 100 real quick😃
also sorry for such a short chapter, but I hope I made up for it with, the, um, you know what😳.
also if you wanna talk about anything that your going through right now or u just wanna talk about random stuff or ask me questions, my Snapchat is @tiagtheweeb, so add me because I sure as hell would love to talk to u guys😘

Also what country do u guys live in? I live in America but I'm originally from India so ye.
vote if u want, I'm cool if u don't vote either:)