Chapter 7

WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!

GRAY'S POV

My body was instantly electrified when he kissed me, and my knees immediately went weak as his tongue, gentle but demanding,slipped into my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance but his obviously won. In my delirious state, I wondered how could such a cruel and merciless man have such a gentle kiss, and as his tongue slipped deeper inside of my mouth, I let out a small moan, embarrassed.

You know how I said his kiss was gentle?

Yeah,can I take that back?

He slipped his hand around my waist and started sucking on my neck aggressively. I started moaning even more,making him slip his hand under my shirt and start feeling my body.

I can't.

I can't do it.

I snapped back to reality and pushed myself away from him, no matter how amazing it felt.

"I-i can't do this" I stuttered as I slowly backed up.

He looked so heartbroken that I considered going back and kissing him.But I had to keep going. "I'm sorry" I said. And then I ran away.

TIME SKIP TO HOME

I layed on my bed, thinking about the events of the day.

Running away was the right thing to do.

Right?

*flashback*

I'm standing outside the bus that'll take me to the math olympiad. I see Stephen walking up to me with a big smile on his face.

"Ready to go Gray?" he asks, grinning. "Yeah, I'm ready," I say."Why aren't you coming with me?" I whined. Emotions were practically non-existent for me, unless it was with Stephen.

"I told you, math olympiads aren't my thing," he said,exasperated.

"Anyway, I have a surprise for you,so close your eyes," he said, with a hint of mischief in his voice.

"Ok, I closed my eyes,when are you going to-"

His lips were on mine,soft and pressing. I felt a spark of warmth in me, one that I had never felt.He stayed like that for a few seconds, then pulled away with a stupid grin on his face. I blushed furiously and looked at him.

"What was that for?!" I yelled, trying to hide my emotions from him.

"I'll tell you once you come back from the math olympiad" he said.

He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and started walking away.

"Bye!" he yelled out as I watched him turn the corner and leave.

What the heck?

How was I gonna focus on math when this happens?

Little did I know that there was someone watching my every move back then.

*flashback ends*

I pushed the memory away and I willed myself to sleep.

I'll say sorry tommorrow, I thought as I drifted off to another night of dreamless sleep.

THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!!