Epilogue + Behind the Scenes

Before we start, a quick but grateful thanks to these special readers whose comments have really made my day and they might not know it but they have supported me tremendously: NovaShu
FriendlyCabbage thatpurplebutterfly Burnt_D_Radio bookkitsune, FujoshiKookie, XxjxpanxX and everyone else!! I am sooooo sorry if you've been there for me since day one and I missed you here but Wattpad is literally glitching and it won't let me tag more ppl like stfu🙄 anyways enjoy the chapter

"And that's how we met," Gray finished off as Ben and Gerard started applauding.

"So we don't need to be scared of Don- I mean Stephen anymore because on the inside he's just a cute fluffy cinnamon roll!" said Ben in excitement.

Stephen flashed them his "I will murder you and feed your body parts to my dogs" look. Big Ben immediately went quiet and instead turned his attention to Gray.

"Why didn't you tell me got kidnapped? I thought I was your best friend," pouted Ben, causing Alex to slap his hand to his head.

"How would I tell you I got kidnapped when I was getting kidnapped?" said Gray patiently, as Ben sat still pondering this.

"It's okay, Ben," said Alex, patting him on the shoulder. "It's not your fault you only have 3 braincells."

Ben then tackled Alex and they started to wrestle each other, completely ignoring everyone else's gaping expressions.

"Anyway, what's up with you Gerard?" asked Gray. "I haven't seen you in a while."

"Oh, about that," mumbled Gerard. "I'm performing at the Van Merck stadium in a week, and I need to get practice."

Gray grinned and congratulated Gerard. Even Stephen couldn't help hide the little smile that came watching their exchange.

Stephen and Gray looked around and smiled to themselves. They had everything they wanted right here, the love of their lives and their best(well, soon to be Stephen's!") friends.

But the end,

Was just the beginning.

Some shitty extras

Gray: S-Stephen? Is that you?
Donald?: DO I LOOK- *bitch slaps gray*

Ben: hey Alex, are you Siri?
Alex: wtf??
Ben: because you autocomplete me😏
Alex: *gets blindfold and chains*
Ben: NO PLEASE IM SORR-

you'll only understand the next one if you've watched given so skip it if you haven't

Gerard: *on the stage and about to start singing*

Also Gerard:

IM SO SORRY😭😭😭

IM SO SORRY😭😭😭

Extras are over :(

It's been 7 months since I started this book. I have received nothing but words of support, and I thank each and every one of you for that. I love all of you and I hope you love me too🥺👉🏼👈🏼 but anyways, thank you so much for reading, and I'll see you soon.

Also I have new bxb books coming soon so please please please stay in tune for that!!! (one of them is a genosai fanfic lol) but I would really love it if you read those!

thank you and see you soon.