Chapter 9

GRAY'S POV

There are,certain times in your life,when you had no fucking idea what was going on.

This was one of them.

Deep breath.

Ok, I'll just tell him really politely that he can't stay the night and mope about it for the next week.

"So?" he prompted, waiting for a response.

"Yes, of course you can spend the night!" I said, too eagerly.

What is wrong with me?

I don't even like him.

"Great!" he said, and he walked in. He took his shoes off and gently placed them near the door.

Donald started following me to my bedroom.

"What are you doing?" I asked, slowly and carefully.

"I'm going to sleep," he said in a "duh" tone.

"You can sleep on the couch."

"You don't have a couch."

He got me there.

"So I guess I'll be staying with you then," he said in a husky voice, resulting in a small bulge in my pants. Donald looked down and smirked.

This baka!

We went into the bedroom silently and Donald shut the door behind me and locked it.
And then he started undressing right in front of me, taking everything off except for his boxers, not even bothering to go inside the bathroom that was right there in front of him.

He got in the bed and motioned for me to come inside.
I climbed under the covers carefully and cautiously.
"You stay on your side and I'll stay on mine," I whispered. He didn't answer, so I figured that he was probably asleep. Phew.

A minute later, he put his arm around me and pulled me close to his bare, naked chest.

He smells like chocolate and spice.
Mmm.

STOP SIMPING MY GOD!

"W-what are you doing?" I asked in a shaky voice.
" Cuddling with you," said Donald.

"Did you not hear what I said a minute ago?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"Nope," he said, popping the p.

I sighed and I tried to get out of his arms, but he had an iron grip, and he only pulled me closer, making me more flustered.

I considered complaining again, but I was so sleepy and his chest was so warm, and....

For the first time in 3 years, I didn't dream about Stephen.

RING!

A loud alarm instantly jolted me awake, making me feel irritated for leaving the bundle of warmth next to me.

Wait.

I slowly looked over, my face horrified as I looked over to Donald's peaceful sleeping form, his face calm and happy.

Holy shit.

I just slept with Donald Na.

A/N

first of all, so sorry for the late update, the chapters will be later than usual from now on because my online schooling started:(

second of all, 2K READS WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IM DYING IN FRONT OF MY PARENTS HAHAH

and third of all, if there are any typos, im sorry because i was typing this during my zoom call lmao i got my priorities straight

and lastly of all, you guys are the fucking best. i love you.

mAke sUrE tO vOtE ( please vote i need it lmfao)