That Would Have Hurt [batfamily x reader pt 7]

Hey lovelies! Finally back with an actual storyline update. This is a continuation to How? At least sort of.  [AN: I'm gonna at least start this, then I'll get the prompts for requests. Whatever comes first.]

Tw: idk man

Wc: 688
🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

   BEEP BEEP BEEP

   The alarm. The now ten year old no longer regretted it as much. As long as she could train. Oh how she loved to be in the Batcave bright and early. [Y/N] could train all day if she wanted to, being off from school. Maybe Bruce even had her suit done. She could bother the old man about it soon if she wanted.

   [Y/N] rolled out of bed, barely catching herself on the end table to her bed. The youngest Wayne then prodded her way down the stair case that resided in the grand hall, only about a few steps out of her door before realizing she had to get ready before training [me when I wake up]. So she spun on her heel, back to her room.

   She grabbed a few random clean articles of clothing, heading to the bathroom to change. She brushed out her tangled, [H/L] [H/C] hair while blinking the sleep out of her [E/C] eyes slowly. Now to head downstairs. In which she slid down the railing to get there instead of walking down like a normal kid. Then again, who was ever really normal in this family? Not her.

   She grabbed a piece of bread, popping it in the toaster, and after it was done, buttering it. She quietly chomped it down as she walked to the clock in Bruce's office, setting the code to step in the elevator. How is no one up yet? Maybe they're all at work or something.

   In the Batcave

   [Y/N] stepped out of the small elevator, wiping the toast crumbs off of herself, as well as around her mouth. She heard a rustle somewhere, but maybe it was some of the wild bats that live on the ceiling, so she brushed it off. She went to the weapon area, picking out some batarangs, and went to the target range. And started throwing them at the targets.

   Some targets were human shaped, some were blocks. Some were tiny 3-D objects. She was pretty good at it. Then she heard footsteps as she was on her last batarang. She whipped around in a circle, flicking a batarang with her wrist at the said intruder to the cave. One could never be too careful. But the mystery person caught it between their fingers perfectly. "Decent toss [L/N]," said a voice that could only belong to the second youngest of the family. "...but you need to be stronger in the elbows." Damian said, quite amused at his sister's state.

   She wasn't the most happy to have her older brother down here during her practice time. But he was here first and all of that mumbo jumbo. So she would allow it, at least for a little. "Oh, Dami. Didn't expect you to be down here at these hours. Wouldn't you be at school?"

   "We both go to Gotham Academy. You'd be there if I was." He explained, almost with a hint of exasperation in his voice. He let that sink in with the young girl for a little bit before he came over to her and started helping her aim with her batarang throwing. This was quite unusual for him, since Damian avoided her at all costs, and vice versa. She just wouldn't point it out blatantly  like she wanted to, and kept her mouth shut.

   They kept at it for maybe two or so hours. And surprisingly, [Y/N] was getting progressively better. Let's just say there was then a very proud demon walking around for the rest of the day. As well as a very confused [Y/N]. Soon though, her skills would be put to good use, actually in the field so to speak. We'll just wait and see.