Jason x short!reader

This chapter is dedicated to NeloRizvi

Hey lovelies! This is my first request so please be kind. As always requests will be open and there are multitudes of ideas I have for you. I'll be sure to post a proper request page with those on there!

Tw: maybe swearwords, nothing you guys can't handle I hope

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

   Jason has just came home from his patrolling as the Red Hood. Specifically, he came home to his apartment that he has shared with his semi long time girlfriend, [Y/N]. He was thankful for a few things as well. That he came home this particular time with his shiny red helmet on, and that HD entered through the window. No one would have seen him, and when he did hit his head on the top edge of the window, it did not hurt the man that much. Then again, it wasn't exactly his fault that he was a human tree, what, at about 6'2 in height?

   He heard some rustling in the quaint little apartments kitchen, so he went to check it out. He used his militant-esque training to go check it out. Meaning he drew his gun, holding it low and even. He crept forward, sweeping the room with his eyes as he surveyed for who- or what was in the apartment with him.  As far as he knew, they had no pets, at least not yet. Unless is lovely girlfriend brought home a sweet new baby animal from th ed shelter, most likely with his animal loving demon-spawn of a sibling's help.

   After the twenty or so seconds it took for Jason to clear his observations to the kitchen, he saw an almost absolute mess. The lights in the kitchen were on, the cabinets were open, and there was...flour...among other things dusting the small area as well. He then relaxed though, seeing a pair of socked feet on the counter. Those could only belong to his girlfriend.

   He took off his Red Hood helmet and carelessly tossed it on the sofa. It revealed his slightly scared face, but was still the handsome face that [Y/N] fell in with now a whole year ago.

 It revealed his slightly scared face, but was still the handsome face that [Y/N] fell in with now a whole year ago

    The noise of a slight kerplunk of Jason's helmet landing on the couch sort of startled [Y/N]. In fact, it scared the poor girl almost so much that she practically fell off of her spot on the counter. Not before Jason caught her.

   "Hey shorty." Jason says in greeting as he was looking down at his girlfriend. He got a light smack in the face, but then a kiss. Jason let [Y/N] get back up so she could get back to cooking, and that they could actually both have a civil conversation.

   "I didn't hear you come in Jay. It was all supposed to be a surprise too." She said, grousing and pouting slightly. Jason thought it was cute when she pouted like that. Since she was close to him, he pulled her to his side and gave her a hug. Her head just barely reached  his stomach.

   "You're fine doll. Y'know what, since I ruined the surprise, how bout ai make it up to you? Go clean yourself up and I'll clean this up and make some snacks, then we can watch [F/M] (favorite movie)." He said, getting a little down to her level, his hands on her shoulders. She went to protest him, but he shushed her. Then, even as stubborn she can be sometimes, she went off to clean herself up.

   While she was away, cleaning off and such, jason started to prepare food. Specifically making a shit ton of popcorn, getting a few sodas and some candy out, all the likes. Their anniversary would be special tonight. A full on night at the movies, but at home. He also put in favorite movie and went to go get dressed himself.

🎄 🎄 🎄

   As [Y/N] came out of the bathroom from showering, she looked around she went to the living room, seeing the prepared junk food on the coffee table, as well as the Netflix menu up on screen, ready to play whatever movie the couple wished to play.

   Ending her train of thought came none other than her boyfriend out of the shared bedroom. He was holding a tshirt in his hands, about to put it on. Of course, [Y/N] looked. I mean, the man is built, who wouldn't. But all good things must come to an end, as Jason pulled on his tshirt. She could a lo ways see more later...

   "Ready?" He asked, looking [Y/N] over as well. She had on flannel pajama pants and a tanktop, her [H/C] [H/L] hair laying damp but brushed neatly however she had it. She nodded, and that had Jason to sit on the couch, with her snuggling up in his arms. It was cute how perfect she could curl up. Jason holding her the way he was made her feel even smaller, safe and warm.

   Now, they started the movie. They munched and crunched on their snacks, made comments and laughed at the funny parts. It all ended with them both falling asleep, but not before a few words were mumbled under breath.

"Happy anniversary, Jay."

"Happy anniversary, [Y/N]."

Then they slept.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Hey lovelies, hope yall enjoy! As always requests are open. Remember there are many possibilities that I can do. Romance, friendship, fluff, angst, incorrect quotes, headcanons, and more. I can do lemons, though, just no  full on smut.

Happy reading!