[Batfamily x reader] The Beginning (part 2)

Hey lovelies!

Requests are still open, just waiting a second part to the first chapter. As usual I will always put trigger warning that may trigger some readers after this. The reader is still 8 in this so far. Please be merciful as I am on mobile.

Warnings: none.

●●●●●●●●●

   As Dick pulled up into the Wayne Manor driveway, [Y/N] was, to say the very least, ecstatic and nervous to meet her new family, and in awe at the size of the manor. Or should she say castle.
Dick got out, helping the young one out as well. She instinctively grasped his hand, like she did at the station. Dick smiled as she did. He let [Y/N] knock, she stepped back as the large door opened, revealing not Alfred, like Dick expected, but Damien.

   Damien looked over the two with a look of confusion, disgust, and demon-ness. The teenager scared her, if she was being honest with herself. He then spoke, still suspicious. "What did you drag home this time, Grayson?" The boy asked curiously and with his usual disgust-for-humanity he always held in his voice.

   "Way to welcome our new sibling home, Little D." Dick told him with a hum and eyeroll. Damian opened his mouth in an appaled way to speak, but before he could, Dick pushed past him, holding [Y/N's] hand. She giggled at the interaction. She then got curious.

   "Is he always like that?" [Y/N] asked as she looked up to the eldest. Dick then nodded, a strained smile on his face. Hopefully Damian would grow to at least tolerate [Y/N] for the time being. One thing was for damn sure though, Bruce and his only (known) biological child would be having a "talk" later.

   "Yeah. That's Damian, your demon spawn older brother. You'll get used to him. Eventually." He explained, approaching an older, graying gentlemen who her older brother addressed as Alfred.

   "Good to see you, Master Grayson!" He greeted Dick kindly. The young one noticed the butlers voice had a British inflection in it. "And you must be Miss [L/N]. A pleasure. I can take her from here, Master Grayson." At that, the ravenette walked off, leaving a confused [Y/N] behind. At least she had Alfred.

   "Your room is waiting, Miss [L/N]." Alfred led her up to her room, which was on the second floor. He opened it's dark oak door when they arrived, ushering her inside. "Let me know if you need anything." Alfred told her, leaving to attend to other things. She looked around in awe.

   The room was minimally decorated, possibly so if she wanted to decorate it could be. It had a dark dresser, and a door to the walk-in closet next to it. An accent rug on its dark oak floors gave a nice contrast to the room. It also had dark grey walls. There was also a desk with a lightable mirror and stool, as well as nightstand adorning each side of her neatly made bed, which was in the middle of the room.

   After about 5 minutes of standing there awestruck, she decided to get to business. She looked for a set of clean clothes, heading to the attached bathroom to clean up. Once she was done, she exited the room, leaving everything as she found it to explore the large manor.

   She met all of her siblings in the hours to come. Steph, who was really nice to her, as well as a girl named Cass. Tim, who looked like a tired young man, yet who was still extremely nice. Jason, who seemed very wary of his new younger sibling but also polite. They were all big and intimidating at first to the young one, but she soon got used to it. Life here would sure be interesting enough.

   As big as the manor was, it wasnt too intimidating. Or as much as she admitted to herself anyway. She eventually walked into a dark, dusty room. It had a relatively similar layout to hers, yet it had 2 bookshelves. She went to the first one, picking out a book that caught her eye. She sat down, reading quietly. It was just amazing how words made you travel into a whole different world if you have a bright enough imagination.

   However, the girls new world was interrupted by heavy footsteps walking in on her about an hour later. The man looked around, seeing a little girl reading one of his novels. She looked up, hitching a small scared yelp as if she was a scared animal of prey. It was only one of her brothers. Jason, as she hopefully correctly recalled.

   "I see you found my old room kiddo." He chuckled. To her surprise, he didnt seem angry at all. She marked her page, setting the large book to her side. Jason sat down next to her. "So, what one do you have there?" He asked her, raising and eyebrow as he pushed his white bangs into the rest of his raven locks, now able to see better.

"[F/B/N], I think." She responded quietly. Jason nodded, surprised the new youngest could read that well. After talking with her more, he started to read to her, letting [Y/N] lay back on his chest. About 30 minutes later, they had both fallen asleep on each other. Reading was apparently exhaustingly good.

   When Alfred had eventually found them to call them to dinner, he smiled at the sight. He figured he should let them both sleep. How he loved it when people in the family rarely got along. He turned off the light, spinning on his heel to leave the room quietly, and finish preparing the food for all the hungry Wayne children that were interested. Being all of them. Teenagers and young adults, especially in this house loved food. Especially when it came to Alfred's practiced and yummy cooking.

●●●●●●●●●

Hey lovelies!

Requests are still open in the comments. Make sure to specify the scenario or quote, and specify if you want angst, fluff, or both, as well as who you want in the chapter. I will be progressing the readers age as we go, so some requests wont be put in until the reader is older.

Happy reading!