Sick Of It [Batsis x Batfamily] (pt 1)

Hey lovelies!

This chapter is made for / was requested by Nightwingish0t. I hope yall enjoy!

Key: [S/H/N] = Superhero name, [F/C] = Favorite color

Tw: minor injury, mild language

Wc: 1258

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

It was just another day in the batfamily. Ah, but there might be a keyword you missed. Was. There was a fight against an opponent like none other as ever the batfamily has been an enemy of. Slade Wilson, AKA Deathstroke.

Being what she thought of herself as 'The Expendable One,' [Y/N] was sent in first. She was one of the best at recon. At least as her family told her. Sometimes she wanted to believe it.

They all had tracked Slade to an old factory in the Industrial District of Gorham. It was a pain in the ass to get in. [Y/N] had to scout for nearly 15 minutes just to find a grate or a vent that even remotely led anywhere.

"Jackpot!" [S/H/N] whisper yelled under her breath. She forgot the comms were still on as she slid herself into the vent, army crawling through the dust metal duct.

"What?" Dick asked through the comms. He wasn't there yet, traveling by rooftop to get there. Much less fast than traveling by bike, which was what [Y/N] did.

"I'm shimmying my way in now. Over and out."

After a few twists and turns, she made it out, and into the must air of the warehouse portion of the factory. There were thugs with guns patrolling around. She listened for a moment. Sometimes they reveal important info just by blabbing off to their crew, not being careful of who was listening. Unfortunately, they were just going on about how various members of her family have injured or killed [*cough* Red Hood *cough*] themselves or their crew.

She swung around on weird lamp things that were around the whole room. She saw advantages to take them out on the floor, and quickly zip to her hiding spot. The last thug was a piece of work. By that, he was scared out of his mind. Who could blame him? The rest of his buddies had been being picked off one by one.

He went as far as to surrender, pacing back and forth slowly with his hands behind his head. She got fihhg above him, and swooped to grab him, holding him by the legs upside down. "Tell me where Deathstroke is!" [S/H/N] demanded. Shd didn't seem scary as a civillian. She was much more scary like this.

She had a dark [F/C] suit on, with military grade armor weaved kn, kind of like the rest of the bats who wore suits. She had a lighter [2nd F/C] line from shoulder to shoulder. To top it off, she wore a hood and domino mask.

"I ain't sayin' shit lady!" He yelled back. Hd was shaking in his boots.

"You don't want to test me. My arms are getting tired..." Shd now was only using one arm to hold him up in the air. "If I drop you, that means game over. So tell me where he is. Now. How much pain you endure before that is in your hands!"

"Alright alright! He isn't here yet! You won't get him by surprise." At that, she shook her head slowly, clicking her tounge.

"Good. Thank you." She praised him. It seemed almost mocking as she did so.

"So you'll let me go?" The thug asked, a sliver of hope in his voice.

"I'll let you go. Good night." She then proceeds to attach a cord to his ankle. Then she drops him. Passive aggressive much are we?

She hopped down artfully from her small vantage point. She proceeded to look for Deathstroke as she investigated the factory. She then went past the warehouse portion and into the assembly line. She looked in the foreman's office too. Still no luck...

She walked out of the office, shutting the door carefully behind her. She only got a few meters before being lifted up in the air, losing her breath at the same time. She moved her gaze down to aman with a half orange, half black mask, where the eye hole for the black side of the mask was blocked out.

"A young hero. One of the Batman's little pieces of bait, I wonder?" He asked the rhetorical question. His voice sounded fine edged, laced with curiosity and intent.

"F-fuck you D-d-deathstroke." She choked out, going to spit in his eye. He got angry about that one, yet not losing his temper. How badly he wanted to snap her neck...how easily he could too. She went to kick him where it would hurt, but missed, as he grabbed her foot, twisting her ankle (not breaking, you're fine). She let out a muffled cry of pain, like that of an injured puppy.

"I'll leave you as a message to Batman. Just wait, young hero. Your time will come." He punched her in the bead just enough to knock her out cold, but not enough to concuss her too badly. He then tossed her on the floor like a ragdoll.

Not even 10 minutes later, there was whir of an engine shutting down. A zipping noise. A clatter of heavy boots running across the metal roof. The Red Hood stopped in the skylight and landed. He used detective vision inside his helmet, panning the room. Unconscious thug, unconscious thug, one more...[Y/N]! She was alive. He jogged over to her.

Okay Jason. Remember your training...cpr! He checked her pulse. Very faint. Then her breathing, barely, and hitched too. He had one last resort. He took off his helmet/bucket and began to give [Y/N] Elizabeth CPR. Pump pump pump pump, breath breath, more pumps, breath. He did this several times until she coughed harshly, starting to breath better and open her eyes. He put his helmet back on as he picked her. He slung her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist so he could grapple. To the batcave!

🏍⏳Timeskip brought to you by my procrastination ⌛🏍

Jason rushed into the Batcave, carrying a now unmasked [Y/N] bridal-style in his arms. Everyone immediately rushed to the infirmary. Alfred had to kick them all out just so he would have the room to work.

She eventually woke up a few hours. Her ankle hurt badly, so did her back. And her neck. Her body in general hurt. Her neck was bruised from being choked. And while she had the time to recover, she thought, and she thought hard.

Why did Batman treat her and the others like bait? Were they just expendable to his mission. Skmetimes she felt that way. A tool, go be used in Bruce's pursuit of justice. He needed to learn. And weather this was revenge on Bruce, to prove a point, or a change in heart she didn't know. She kinda wanted to join the man who had hurt her. Hurt her less then Batman anyway. She wanted to find Deathstroke.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

I will be writing a part two to this. I knew it would be too long to write in one whole chapter, and I figure you lovelies would want to read at least some of it sometime this month. I will get if finished, I promise. Another reason why I wanted to cut it off here is I want to be able to get go other requests. Thank you for understanding!

Happy reading!