I Knew It! [Damian x Dark Fae!Reader]

Hey lovelies!

This request is sort of a part 2 to "My Friend," requested by Comicobsessed12. Hope ya'll enjoy!

I'm gonna say that the reader was about 13 in the last part and Damian was 14. So she is turning 14.

Also sorry for any typos. I'm still getting used to my big fingers working with a new mobile keyboard. [It autocorrectd fingers to gingers BTW in case you were curious].

Tw: ya'll are good

Wc: 774

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

   [Y/N] woke up about 2 weeks or so after the little incident in which she was comforted by Damian. Shd smile at the thought as she slowly got up, stretching her wings up at their full length, making sure not to knock on anything. Just as she did this, Dick knocked on her door to wake her up. The door slid open, and he took that as an invitation to come in.

   He saw her wing stretch and chuckled a little bit. It sort of alerted her, so she snapped her head to his general direction, yawning. "Someone's bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning." He commented, leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest.

   "Is today special...or something?" She asked drowsily, yawning in the middle of speaking. She got up and stepped into the bathroom to rinse the sleep out if her eyes and try to feel refreshed. She then walked back out, standing to face the older man.

   "Guess what day it is!" He told her. After all, how could someone not know the date of their own birthday? Then again, [Y/N] just woke up.

   "Wednesday?"

   "No."

   "The day you guys rescued me from some humans and let me join you guys?"

   "Close, but no."

   "Hmm...my birthday?"

   "Ding ding ding!"

   The teen had to think for a moment and count the days of the month. She supposed it was. Wow, time sure did fly by.

   "So what do you want to do today?" Dick asked, cocking his head slightly. "You, me, Kori and Rachel can go out today, if you want?" He asked. Dick knew she loved spending time with him and the girls. But something was different about this expression on her face this time.

   "Where will Damian be? He's usually up by now." She was getting a little bit worried. It was her birthday, and who might not she be able to spend it with? The one person she knows feels the pain she does at times.

   "Damian? He isn't feeling well." Dick told her, feigning a slightly worried look. He had to get her out of the house, and stat.

   "Oh." Her face appeared downtrodden as she fidgety, moving her legs in place to no beat in particular. "I guess we can all go out for a bit."

⏳timeskip btyb Dick lying about Damian⌛

   After about 5 hours of being out with her 3 best Titan friends, [Y/N] was ready to go back to the tower, even through her team's...indecisiveness. They all got out of the car, Dick helping with the birthday girl's bags, even though she insisted on carrying at least two. They conversed all the way up to the residential floors of the tower. It was very dark.

   Hmm... I thought I might expect something like this. Maybe it's just the lights.

   Dick, Kori and Rachel, all in unison shrugged. Dick went to flip up the light switch. There was a whistle and sound of kazoo with a big "SURPRISE!" by everyone in front of her. There was Victor, Damian (seemingly feeling 'better' than this morning), Tim, most of the batfamily was there.

   Damian proceeds to stride over to his girlfriend with a wide grin on his face. That was unusual for Damian. He wasn't the most cheerful person after all. They share a short yet sweet kiss. "Did you like the surprise?"

   "I wasn't exactly surprised, but it was nice that you guys put this effort in. All for me too." She smiles, appreciative of their efforts, even, alas, having had suspicions from that morning since now.

   Pretty much after that, they all partied and had fun. A good sweet 14 party for a special fae. So what if it wasn't the biggest surprise ever?

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Hey lovelies!

I'm so sorry I haven't gotten this update out as early as I said I would. I have alot going on right now, like needing a mental break. I should be in bed but its whatever. From school to events and just a crazy schedule with my family. I'm just glad I got this out and hopefully all yall are too!

Happy reading!