How? [Batfamily x reader]

Hey lovelies!

This is the sequel to the 2 part thing of A Decade Young. Hope ya'll enjoy! Remember, requests are still open! It doesn't nessessary need to be Batfam x reader it can be any member x reader just be sure to give specifics! Even AUs!

Tw: you probably good fam

●●●●●●●●●

   Eventually, the whole group got to Bruce's office. It was a little confusing to [Y/N]. Why though? What kind of present was this. The air was tense because of the argument about weather they could do this. No going back now, for any of them.

   "Why are we here guys?" The youngest asked. Bruce looked over his shoulder and smirked slightly. He even had a gleam of wonder in his eyes. It was his respons that made [Y/N] go into a state of awe.

   "You'll see here in a second." Bruce told her. He did something unexpected to her, but normal to the others. He grabbed each hand of the big grandfather clock and turned them in a very specific order. Suddenly, there was a hissing sound, and it glided back, then to the left. "After you, birthday girl." Bruce gestured a hand forward. So she walked forward and stepped into the decently sized elevator. Everyone else was somehow able to fit inside too.

   The young girl was almost only impressed at the elevator. What was it that her family had been hiding from her? She had been in Bruce's office millions of times for multiple reasons, but never for this. Eventually, the elevator stopped. And she was the first one out. What she saw simply amazed her. The Batcave itself?!

   "How did I miss this?" She asked herself, or just no one in particular. She smiled, like she was a kid in a candy store. She saw the suit display, the Batcomputer, the training area (with a rack of many weapons, melee or otherwise), the medbay and even a shooting range (guess for who).

   There was a suit display mannequin for just about everyone in the family. Weather it was previous robin suits or work ups for Batman's suit. Pretty much a rack for all those who lived in the house. Batman (Bruce), Red Robin (Tim), Robin (Damian, and all the previous Robin suits just for display. She looked over them all. And the first thing she said after she was done looking at them was:

   "So you're basically saying Jason and Dick used to wear one of these?" She of course was referring to the red, green and yellow classic ensembles of the previous Boy Wonders. Dick chuckled and nodded and Jason clenched his fists and crossed his arms over his chest. He still just couldn't stop himself from letting out a hearty laugh. If it was anyone else he probably would have punched them.

   "Yes they did. Now they are their own heroes of course. Nightwing and Red Hood." Bruce explained to the youngest. She walked to an empty glass case, with an empty mannequin. [Y/N] just raised a single [H/C] eyebrow and pointed at it.

   "Then what's this one for?" [Y/N] asked cluelessly. Jason gave Bruce the look and Damian and Dick just looked at each other. Bruce then have them all something rare (at least for him), an impish look.

   "Well, I'm making you a suit. If you want to-" The man suddenly got cut off by a hug from one if the only other short people in the room.

   "Of course! This is gonna be epic!" the youngest Wayne yelled excitedly. It made the others gave a broken smile at her enthusiasm. It may even just be ripped from her shortly. The way that their heroic lives worked. Pain and suffering to bring safety to those who walk the Gotham streets.

   "I'll...be sure to work faster on your suit then." Bruce told her. So there was now time, after the events of her surprise for her to ask. She was allowed to look around in the cave, albeit under the supervision of another older Bat at all times.

   Everything simply just amazed her at how her family kept it all from her for so long. All those few months she was living there, how did she not stumble upon, say a loose batarang? It was behind her now though. And a new life was sure to begin, albeit, like said before, one with pain and suffering. Happiness and adrenaline.

   How would a newly 10 year olds skills even help these teenage and adult crusaders. Only one way to find out. Training and practice, so she would learn how to use weapons and throwables. It might take another month or so to get her suit (design anyway) to be finished. It would be well worth the wait. I mean, the kid will actually be at least semi prepared.

   Time will tell. All she knew was that this was probably the best birthday  she's had. Her first celebrated one. Her first one with people that are supposed to love her. Her first one in safety and comfort. Her first one with actual gifts and food. And this was one gift that possibly any ten year old might want. Or at least think that they want it.

●●●●●●●●●

   Hey baby bats! Sorry for such a short chapter but I wanted to at least get one in today. My phone is also kinda dying. And I just felt motivated. Hopefully I can get one up tomorrow. Thank you to those few who have kept up with the story, I try my best.

Writer-chan out! Happy reading!

936 words.