Demon with a side of Brat

(Kinda what I envision you reader to look like as far as soft/style but up to imagination)

Requested by Emily_Leah_Quinn

This one won't be in Titan tower this will be with the Batfamily.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

   It was already bright and early, about 6:30. Of course, being the early bird she was, [Y/N] was up. Even before Alfred. So she decided to be extra nice and make breakfast. Muffins. Specifically, blueberry. Who said it always had to be healthy around here?

   She went to get some eggs from the fridge, reaching her head in and looking around. She found the elusive carton, taking it carefully into her arms. Before taking her head out, there was a slight problem.

   For context, [Y/N] is a big, scary, towering monster from hell sent to terrorize earth. No, just kidding. While she make look a little bit scary, with her  horns and tail and forked tounge, but she was such a softie a fly would hurt her first (in everyday life, combat made her a force to be reckoned with).

   Since the shelves in the refrigerator had a plastic rim around the edge to catch spills, her horns could get stuck alot. That was a problem she just couldn't fix by herself. It happened quite frequently, with her love of cooking. She was confused at why the shelf was moving with her head but realized soon after her efforts she couldn't budge. With a defeated look on her face, she called out: "Help?!"

   Conveniently, Damian had just woken up from his slumber. Hd stepped down the stairs a little quicker when he heard a muffled cry for help. He saw his girlfriend with her head in the fridge, shook his head, and ran down to help.

   He put his hands on her waist, saying "Move your head forward and down to unhook your horn."

   She felt strong hands gripping her waist and almost freaked out but recognized Damian's voice. She did as he asked, soon being free. She spun on her heel to face him after setting the eggs on the counter.

   She gave him a kiss, smiling with a blush. For such a supposedly threatening creature of hell, she sure did get vlustered easily. Damian cracked a little smile, going to tease her. "Beloved, for such a supposed scary demon from hell you are, you are a softie."

   She pouted, saying "Yeah Yeah." As she mixed up her muffins. She then went to fill about 3 muffin tins worth for muffins, putting them in the oven to cook. Damian could already smell the blueberries.

   A few minute or so later, after Damian supposed insult, another one of the boys came stomping down the stairs. Damian caught it before [Y/N], turning to face the stairs. "Oh look, it's Todd. Just great." He rolled his emerald eyes in annoyment. He tightest his hold on her waist, putting his head on to opf herd, in between the horns.

   "Hello [Y/N], blood thirsty." Jason leaned in to whisper that to Damian, to which her growled slightly. [Y/N] frowned, and lightning fast before Damian could get a hit in, she grabbed his wrist. She was more of a pacifier to combat, but she could hurt if she needed to, all though she didn't like it.

   Damian shook his wrist a little, and he let go. About 5 seconds later, her feet were off the ground and she sqeaked as she was carried to the couch. Along the way, she reached over to Jason's bare wrist and smacked him with her tail.

   "Ow! What the fuck was that for?" He yelled, surprised.

   "For being an idiot." She said, only being a little bit smug. She then lightly smacked Damian on the wrist after he smirked evily at Jason. "And that's for being more smug than me."

   Damian let her down when he was near the couch. After a few seconds when she was walking away, he smacked her gently on the butt (😏☠).

   She looked back at him with a blush on her face. Hefmouth was a combination of a shy smile, anger and something else. Jason gave awolf whistle. She went to the oven, checking the muffins, pulling them out to cool. Just about then, Bruce and Dick came down the stairs. The first thing Bruce does is grab a coffee. No one talks to him while he is finishing his coffee. Dick saw the muffins and went to grab one but burned himself and got smacked with her tail.

   "Have sympathy for a cripple [Y/N]!"

   "You aren't, you burned yourself on a muffin pan then I smacked you for touching them before they were ready."

   "..."

   That was that. The muffins cooled and they all ate. Of course, Tim came down and snuck like 3 to his room with 2 cups of coffee, with much to [Y/N]'s protest. And that's your typical morning off with a Demon, Brat and the rest of the Batfam.