incorrect blurbs

Hey lovelies! I decided to get my shit together, I'm still taking requests and trying to finish ones I already am working on. Please be patient, I will eventually get to yours. Also, I'm sorry if there are typos, I'm on mobile.

Ps: y/n isn't really dating any bats or anyone for this blurb

Tw: cussing,

🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋

Roy: Do you think pigeons have feelings?

Jason: I'm gonna give you one more chance to shut the fuck up-

🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋

Batman: I've trained a new Robin!

Literally everyone: The hell you did. What you actually did was fuck up a perfectly good child. Look at it. It's got anxiety!

🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋

*after a somewhat successful mission*

Dick: ya know, not every problem that arises can be solved with a gun.

Jason: Precisely. That's why I always bring two!

🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋

Tim: You played me like a fiddle.

Damian (*with more sass than usual*): OH no, fiddles are actually quite difficult to play.

Damian again: I played you like the cheap kazoo you are.

🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋

Tim: These are STDs.

Dick, concerned, rasing an eyebrow: What are you talking about bud?

Tim: STDs. Save The Dates. For Stephanie and I's wedding.

Dick, sighing then pursing his lips: Ah. And hey, just out of curiosity, how many people have you given STDs to?

Tim: Lots. Like a hundred.

[Everybody else but Tim laughing]

Tim, with a "welp, shit." Look on his face: OH, I get it. STD has a different meaning. You're gross. No one else is gonna think that.

Alfred: Everyone else IS going to think that, Master Drake. But it's sweet that your mind didn't go there.

Tim: You're right, Alf. It is sweet, thank you.

Damian: Will your first dance be to "You Give Me Fever?"

Jason, snorting, trying to hold in a gut wrenching laugh: will you be serving crabs at the reception?

Tim, walking away: *flips the bird at Jason and Damian*

🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋

Damian, Dick, Cass and Steph: *casually sitting on the couch in the Manor's main living room near the foyer, watching Mean Girls*

Jason, bursting through the front door and flopping on the far side of the couch: Whats up sluts, guess who just got out of prison💅

🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋

Jason: *pulls out a knife*

Dick: Oh dear!

Jason: *opens his package with said knife*

Dick: Phew!

Jason: *pulls his latest, newest gun out of the package with an admiring hint in his eyes*

Dick: Why!?

Damian: *pulling a gogurt out of the fridge, tearing it open with his teeth, and therefore consuming it as he walks away* Why not?

🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋