Just...Great! [Batfamily x Reader part 3]

Hey loves!

Sorry for the hiatus. Been busy with school. As always, the readers age and triggers are listed below. Happy reading!

TWs: Its unedited, maybe swearing. You're otherwise good.
Age: 8-9
[F/B/F] = fav breakfest food

●●●●●●●●●

The blaring alarm. Why did such a- oh. Monday. [Y/N] thought it would be an amazing day. But the alarm woke her from peaceful dreams. She forgot it was a school day. She made a feeble attempt to smack at the alarm a few times, but couldn't reach in the end. Suddenly, you hear footsteps down the hall. They sounded annoyed and heavy.

The door creaked open, with a certain emerald eyed demon peeking in. He cleared his throat at the kid who was finally able to shut off the damn incessant beep beep beep of the alarm. [Y/N] looked at Damian as he crossed his arms, all bleary eyed.

"What the hell do you want?" She hissed. Damian scoffed at her wording. His nostrils flared in a sigh. He gave his adoptive baby sister a look that just said 'figure it out' and walked away. 'Ugh...why is he like this?!'

A pang of realization rammed her in the gut. School! She rushed, even tired as she was to get dressed in her uniform that Alfred had so kindly laid out for her last night. After a few minutes, she ran her small fingers through her [H/L] [H/C] hair, being satisfied enough to head downstairs to the kitchen. She was one picky 9 year old. Alas, the food beckoned her name.

At last, the bottom of the stairs. She padded over to the table, pulling her shoes on as she sat down. Alfred had just sat her [F/B/F] in front of her so she could dig in. Damian was already dressed and almost finished with his food. A baggy eyed Tim was drinking  coffee and a wild Cassandra was just coming down the stairs.

[Y/N] eventually finished her yummy Alfred-made food, slinging her backpack up her shoulder. Since Damian was only maybe 3 or so years older than her, he had to tag along to school. Surprisingly, no arguments ensued the should ride there.

~ts brought to you by the author never sleeping~

After a full day of mind numbing societally implemented education, the youngest Wayne child's social meter was officially zilch. She groused under her breath, waiting for Damian to be done. He eventually was, rolling his eyes at the discontent of the baby bat. He had to admit, she was adorable. Maybe he was warming up to her after all.

Alfred soon rolled on by in the limo, asking them how their days were. Damian's response was, well, a silent response and a huff. [Y/N] however responded as soon as Alfred stopped talking.

"Mind numbing." The [E/C] kid spoke with a sigh. Alfred tilted his head as he soon pulled into the driveway, prompting her to speak more. "My peers are so dumb." She finished as she got out of the limo, dragging her school things along with her. She thankfully did not have any homework, so she left her things neatly by the door.

Unfortunately, Dick was in Blüd, Jason was gods know where, Alf was busy, Tim was actually sleeping for once, and everyone else was busy. Off to a great start. Oh well. Time to read. Or sleep. [Y/N] wouldn't complain at all as to what came first. So she let her legs drag her up to her room to do whatever a 9 year old did after school. Which was actually not much. But in this family, who knew what normal was. Most likely just a setting on the laundry machine.

●●●●●●●●●

Hey lovelies!

Ori here! Wanna say thanks to whoever's reading this. Any positive criticism would be amazing. As always, requests are open and I'll see you baby bats in the next chapter!