Epilogue

6 months later

"No fair Ellie!" I squealed as she smacked me with a pillow from behind.

We were sitting in the penthouse living room watching Moana. Well that's what we were supposed to be doing anyway. It had quickly devolved into a pillow fight that had both of us cackling with laughter. Ellie had been my only friend for the past six months and I was grateful to have her.

Go for the stomach! That'll knock the wind out of her and you'l have the advantage!

I quickly whacked her in the stomach and pounced on her before she could catch her breath, tickling her sides mercilessly.

"Uncle! Uncle!" she cried as tears of laughter poured down her face.

We both sat up laughing but it was cut short by a voice behind us,

"I thought you were watching a movie like good little girls. Apparently I was wrong." 

Daddy stood, leaning against the doorway with his arms crossed. He surveyed the living room that was now in shambles before settling his eyes on me. He beckoned me with a single finger and I shuffled towards him with my head down. He forcefully lifted my chin so I was looking into his ice blue eyes.

"I think it's time to say goodbye to Ellie. I was coming to get you to get ready for the heist but apparently my little girl needs to stay back and think about her actions."

"Daddy no!" I said stomping my foot, "I've helped plan this for months this isn't fair."

My voice had risen to a shout. Ellie looked on nervously, waiting to see how this played out.

"Go to your corner in the bedroom. Now." Daddy replied in a dangerously soft voice. "I'll be in to deal with you once Ellie and her Daddy are gone."

I opened my mouth to argue but he landed a quick smack on the back of my thigh that had me scurrying to the bedroom. I pouted in the corner for what felt like forever before I heard Daddy come in the room. I shivered but kept my nose to the wall. 

"Turn around baby." he said.

I slowly turned to see him rolling up the sleeves of his dress shirt. He beckoned me with a jerk of his head and I quickly walked to stand in front of him. He pulled on the collar I still always wore around me neck before speaking,

"Who do you belong to princess?"

"You Daddy."

"And who makes all the rules?"

"You Daddy." I repeated, my head hung low.

"So who should you listen to?"

"You Daddy." I said quietly.

"That's what I thought." He said before digging his fingers into my chin to pull it up. "You might have worked on this heist along side me but I'm the one that makes the ultimate decisions. Now strip and lean your ass over the bed."

I quickly complied and got into position, leaving my diaper on as always. I felt him come up behind me and untape my diaper which he threw in the trash. There was silence for a moment before the sound of his hand striking my ass punctured the air. I fought to stay still through the assault on my ass and sit spots. It felt like the spanking would never end but finally, Daddy's hand stilled and he kissed each globe of my ass before picking me up to cradle me in his arms as I silently cried. Once I had calmed down, he kissed the top of my head.

"Go get ready for the heist baby, I'll be in the planning room when your done."

I looked up at him hopefully, "Really?"

He smirked and nodded, "How am I supposed to pull this off without my queen?"

The heist went off without a hitch and we were soon back at the penthouse. Once the adrenaline had left my system I felt dead on my feet. Once the elevator doors opened to the penthouse Daddy scooped me up and carried me to the bathroom. He started a bath and quickly undressed me before setting me in. I sat half asleep as he bathed me, then dried me off, and diapered me. He was soon slipping a pretty nightgown over my head and pressing a pacifier to my lips. I took it greedily and began suckling. He laid me in my crib with my bee blanket and unicorn before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Daddy will deal with processing all the weapons we got today, you get some sleep babygirl. Daddy will be back soon."

I sleepily nodded and started thinking about how happy I was with how life had been for these past six months. 

Shortly after Wayne Manor, and subsequently the batcave were leveled and clearly beyond repair, Bruce Wayne sent out a press release saying he would be moving to Europe permanently to run his company remotely from there. He was never seen in the public eye; probably had something to do with the scars that littered his face due to Daddy's handiwork. He even had a J carved into his cheek. Alfred of course went with him so Batman was officially gone from Gotham.

The Asylum never really recovered after the inmates rioted and sabotaged almost all the equipment and drug supply. Floyd mysteriously vanished during the riots and hadn't been spotted since. Though a lot of foreign diplomats in eastern Europe were mysteriously being murdered.

The city was basically run by crime lords now, with Daddy being the real King of Gotham now. No one went against his word or orders. All the other crime lords knew to steer clear of him and not to retaliate against any attack. They especially knew not to mess with me. Don't take the Queen and expect her to go quietly, plus a certain Joker was very attached so that was an added factor.

My last thought before drifting off with a smile on my face was that I was damn happy I had pissed Joker off that fateful day because it had led to this; almost perfect peace.

And with that ladies and gentlemen, Joker's Wittle Girl is finished! Thank you all so much  to those who made it this far and have enjoyed my story. I hope you all enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.