Chapter 34

We quickly walked through the Asylum, the air filled with tension as we navigated the labyrinth of halls. Finally we walked out the front doors and I took a deep breathe of fresh air. My head was so muddled I didn't remember the last time I had been outside. I felt myself being laid in the back of one of the SUV's and whimpered at the loss of contact. Daddy shushed me and quickly undressed me. He stared at the multiple bruises littering my body along with the marks of them roughly shoving the cannula in my arm. He growled but kept his focus on me. He quickly wiped as much grime off my stomach and private area as he could before slipping a diaper underneath me and tapping it shut.

"No use putting you in new clothes since you need a bath as soon as we get home." he muttered.

I let my head loll to the side as I felt myself being wrapped in a blanket, my body slowly shutting down from all it had endured while in the Asylum.

"Bye, bye" I weakly uttered before I felt the darkness envelope me.

October 21st

I wonder if I'll ever wake up....

God I hope so. Having you locked in here with us is torturous

It's not that bad you cunt, you're just mad because you have nothing  to torment me about

The voices just grumbled at that.

October 23rd

I shot up in bed with a dizzying sense of deja vu. I took in my surroundings, establishing that I wasn't in my cell in Arkam. I looked down and saw I was hooked up to monitoring machines while wearing an over sized white t-shirt. I looked around with perspective I had not had before my trip to the Asylum. It looked like I was in one of the small medical rooms at the penthouse. I cocked my head to the side before carelessly ripping everything off my body and going into the adjoining bathroom. I cocked my head to the side again and took in my appearance.

My body was littered with bruises and you could see the last traces of the ECT burn marks fading from my temples. My ribs were starting to protrude from my body and my face looked a little crazed. My hair was a mess and the tips of my fingers were shredded from me scratching at the walls. I took this all in with disinterest before humming to myself.

"Girls, lets go have some fun."

My three and a half day coma had refreshed me and I felt more like myself. I wondered if I still had the same muscles strength and quickly did a handstand and walked out of the bathroom on my hands. Good at least that hadn't faded. After finally getting the rest I needed I could now think with a somewhat clear head. Oh the voices were still there of course and I felt more predatory and less empathetic. I cared little for most things now whereas before I at least had had empathy for those we terrorized. Not so much anymore. With one last look in the mirror I walked towards the door and swung it open.

A guard was posted outside the room. Before he could react to the door opening I had jabbed a pressure point making him fall to the floor. I quickly rifled through his waistband and came up with a handgun, an extra clip, and a walkie-talkie. I looked up and down the hall and saw a window at the far end. I walked towards it and noticed that we were too high up for me to jump. I sighed.

Such a pity. Now we have to cause a ruckus.

But causing a ruckus is fun!

"Calm down girls, I have a feeling we can get away pretty clean."

I searched the other rooms till I found a pair of sweatpants and a smaller shirt. I tucked the gun in the waistband and pocketed the extra clip. I carried the walkie-talkie in my hand till I got to the elevator. I had a few scores to settle before I could fully settle back in. I pulled the panel and messed with the wires to cloak the elevator that was coming to the floor. Once I was inside I made my way to the lobby which was rarely used. The fake receptionist for the 'company' that operated out of this building looked surprised to see me and a little frightened. I looked at her with a sinister smile.