Chapter 5

As soon as we pulled into the garage and got out of the car, J was stripping me of my filthy clothing till I was left in just my diaper which had somehow gotten dirty as well. I flushed at how many people my body was on display for. I doubted anyone would actually look in fear of what J would do but it still made me feel awkward. Here I was, standing out in the open, clothed in nothing but a diaper for everyone to gawk at. I was broken from my thoughts when surprisingly, J started stripping as well. When he caught my eye he just growled,

"You got my clothes filthy since I had to carry you and you sat on my lap."

Once we were both devoid of our clothing, J herded me toward his bedroom so he could clean me up. Once we entered the bathroom, he removed my diaper.

"Still dry, we'll have to remedy that soon." he murmured to himself.

Wait I actually had to use the diapers?! Oh hell no, that was not happening. I'd have to find a way around that. Knowing my personality, J turned toward me with a warning look.

"I will not hesitate to put you in a chastity belt that I hold the only key to so you can't touch your diaper or princess parts." He then smirked. "That's Daddy's job."

I felt a shiver run down my spine right to my core knowing he was 100% serious about his threat. He started taking off his boxers and turned to me.

"Since you got so filthy, I think it's best to hose you down in the shower."

I nodded my acceptance and looked up at him waiting. He turned the shower on and adjusted the temperature. Once he was satisfied, he shoved me into the stall and followed behind me. He sat down on the shower bench and had me stand in front of him so he could scrub all the grime off my body. Now that I was inspecting my body, I had actually gotten pretty disgusting. I wrinkled my nose and he must have noticed.

"Seems like my princess doesn't like being dirty. Good because Daddy doesn't like you trailing dirt everywhere either" he said while scrubbing my arm. "But just to make sure the lesson sticks, we'll be having a little talk after this."

I shivered knowing there would be very little talking involved. Once he deemed me clean enough he yanked me out of the shower and towards the bedroom naked. He grabbed a diaper on the way and growled when I dragged my feet. He led me to the middle of the room and had me stand there.

"Now, it's time for that talk I mentioned before" He said while circling me. "You broke several rules today babygirl. Daddy was very upset when you ran away and you lied to get your way. On top of that, you were playing with things that little girls should not be playing with EVER."

He stopped, seeming to contemplate what to do next. He then nodded as if he had come to a decision. He motioned for me to stay where I was and walked to the closet. I stood in the middle of the floor, still wet and shivering. Once he came back out, he was carrying one of his expensive black leather belts which made me shiver for a different reason. I looked down, dreading what was coming next. He pulled my face up with his hands.

"Tell me baby, what did you take from the shipment. I want you to list it out."

"Four pistols, two revolvers, a switchblade, a pen knife, and a butterfly knife." I recited.

"Good. Now hold out your hands. You're getting a strike for every single thing you took."

I already felt the tears pricking my eyes but I complied holding my hands out shakingly. Like usual, J didn't waste any time and landed a lash across one of my palms. A fire ignited that I've never felt before and I immediately. He continued alternating hands, landing five strikes on each hand. After he was done my palms felt like I had put them in scalding water. I looked down at them and saw the raised pink lines decorating each palm. The tears were still cascading down my face when J spoke again,