Chapter 36

Just jokes! Looks like it took two more chapters to finish this off!

I stood back and let Daddy be the center of the show. I was satisfied with the gift I had given him. As Daddy looked down at Bruce with a twisted smile, I pushed off the small wall I had been leaning against to crouch the the other side of Bruce.

"I'm going to take everything from you." I cooed.

I stood back up and turned to Daddy,

"I'll let you have your fun with him. He's always been yours to do what you want with." I said with a sinister smile.

Daddy stood and pulled me into a passionate kiss that tasted so sweet after being away from each other for so long.

Soon. Then we'll be able to do whatever the fuck we want.

I can't wait personally. I want to play with that Glock.

Oh! Me too! Me too!

"Be quiet." I said irritability. 

Daddy looked at me with a stunned look on his face that was slowly turning angry, I rushed to explain myself,

"Sorry not you. The girls were being annoying."

He nodded looking away from me but I caught the sadness in his eyes. I'd have to ask about that. I shifted uncomfortably for a second before I spoke again,

"Well while you play with Batsy, I'm going to go play with his bat stuff." I said grinning, "Some of it may go missing but no one will ever know anyway. I hear that there might be a mysterious explosion at Wayne Manner at midnight."

Daddy looked at me with a mixture of awe and disbelief.

I started walking away but stopped and turned to look at him over my shoulder,

"Daddy? You kept my unicorn and bee blankie right?" I said suddenly insecure.

His expression softened and he nodded smiling slightly.

"Okay good" I replied smiling before walking away followed by two of the men.

We made our way through the manor till I found the secret entrance and we silently took the elevator down to the so called "bat-cave". I looked around the area with a bored expression.

"Start setting the charges, I'll be at the computer." 

I sat down in front of the giant monitor and keyboards and got to work. There were some helpful schematics that I downloaded related to the armoring of the bat mobile as well as some of the chemical compounds he used in his weapons. Might be valuable to have something over Crane so we didn't have to buy from him all the time. I also looked through the files of people he was keeping track of. It looked like he sent his findings to the commissioner 'anonymously' every week.

I wiped it all. The commissioner would no longer be getting spoon fed information. Maybe now he'd get off his ass and do his job. I mean I'd prefer if he didn't but you never know. I pulled the flash drive from the computer and looked around the cave one last time. Seeing nothing else, I looked to the men. They nodded, confirming the explosives were in place. A maniacal laugh bubbled through my lips before I motioned for them to follow me back to the surface.

We walked back outside to see Daddy playing with Batsy still. I smirked and looked at the butler to see the horror in his eyes as he remained frozen, unable to do anything. I turned to Daddy,

"The fireworks will start soon Daddy." I told him.

He nodded and swiftly finished his work. Both men were thrown carelessly into a van, blood soaking the floor in the back as Batsy bled. As the van drove away I pulled Daddy back down the hill to the car and eagerly turned him so we were both looking at the manor. The burner phone I had in my pocket started ringing. I flipped it open, after a short conversation with my contact, and then the show began.

At first you could just hear the booms of the explosives going off, but soon the windows of the manor shattered. The large building slowly started collapsing piece by piece till it was a ruin on the top of the hill. It was silent for a minute before the deeper booms started. We could feel the hill itself start to shake as the majority of the hill started to collapse in, burying the batcave. I pressed my personal button and another round of explosive went off basically leveling the property but mine had a little extra something.

Bright fireworks lit up the sky. Bright green, purple, red and other color fireworks exploded above the leveled property.

"I thought the finale needed a little pzazz." I said, turning to Daddy.

He looked at me amused. We both looked at the rubble for a while longer before he pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my forehead.

"Let's go home princess."

I nodded happily and got into the passenger seat of the car. Soon we were speeding home. Finally, I hoped, I could live my life the way I wanted. I grabbed Daddy's hand and kissed it, nibbling a little before I let it go.

"We're going to rule this city right Daddy?"

"Of course babygirl," He said, turning to me smirking, "We are the King and Queen of Gotham after all."