Chapter 27

I was bouncing all the way to the building, wondering what it was going to be like. Sure I had tortured that guy in the ally and carved up Batman but this was different. Daddy was a master and I was so excited that he was letting me help.

"Do you want to change princess? Don't want your nice clothes to get all dirty."

I looked down at what I was wearing and nodded. I thought the dress and shoes were cute, it'd be a shame if I ruined them. We arrived in the underground garage and I leapt out of the car.

"Go change," Daddy said, shooing me away. "I'll get started but don't worry I won't do too much without you."

With that he walked out of the elevator onto the interrogation floor smirking. I hurried to change into something I didn't mind ruining. Once I was done changing, I took out my bows, and skipped towards the elevator barefoot.

 Once I was done changing, I took out my bows, and skipped towards the elevator barefoot

I pressed the buttons to the interrogation floor with excitement bubbling in my stomach. I figured out which room they were using by the two goons posted outside. I waved before pushing the door open and skipping inside. Daddy hadn't done too much, just like he said he would. The man was strapped to a chair but looked like it could be pushed into a table as well.

"Hi Daddy!" I chirped.

Daddy looked over from where he was holding the man's face in an iron grip and smiled.

"Why hello princess. I was just chatting with our guest."

"Oh, is he being helpful?"

"Not at all."Daddy growled, back handing him across the face.

The man spit out some blood but remained silent.

"Oh that's sad." I walked over to the man, "Daddy says to always tell the truth, otherwise you get in trouble. You don't want that do you?"

The man looked at me oddly and then spit on my face. I slowly wiped his spit off my face, his action uncaging the animal inside me.

"Daddy can you take my collar off? I don't want to get it dirty." I asked, not breaking eye contact with the man.

"Gladly" he said as I felt him unbuckle and slide it off my neck.

I turned towards Daddy and continued to wipe spit from my face.

"Can I fuck him up please?" I asked.

His non-existent eyebrows shot up but he nodded.

"Let's see what you got babygirl."

I gave him an evil grin and walked over to the instruments table. I picked up my new favorite toy, a butterfly knife. It was kind of my signature torture device now. I started playing with it as I walked back towards the man,

"You know," I said, still playing with the knife, "my Daddy keeps me in line very well, much like you eloquently stated."

I moved right up to his face holding the knife right next to his ear,