Chapter 19

We sat there on the concrete, both now covered in blood for what felt like forever. Frost had tried to pry me off of Daddy once to take me home but I screamed so loud it must have sounded like someone was torturing me. After that Daddy and Frost just kind of let me be. Frost would occasionally come by our sitting spot to fill Daddy in on the progress they were making and any information they had found out.

Dr. Crane had taken Cecelia home a couple hours ago to rest. She had been shaking badly and holding on to Crane for dear life. He had had a look of concern mixed with disapproval. He clearly didn't like that she had intentionally made us lose Frost and it had led to this. After a little while longer I readjusted myself so I could look at Daddy's eyes. They were so mesmerizing. The bright blue color reminded me of the beautiful ice caves you see in pictures. Cold, yet so beautiful. It explained Daddy so perfectly

"Daddy can we go home now? Please?" I pleaded.

He kissed my forehead again and nodded,

"Of course baby, we need to shower anyway. Plus I want to check on your tattoo."

I had almost forgotten he had tattooed my back earlier that day, it seemed like forever ago. I felt like years had passed in a single day. I couldn't comprehend that just earlier today Daddy and I had been at home content and now we were sitting on a grime covered sidewalk soaking in blood.  I nodded and finally extracted myself from his lap so he could stand up. He led me over to one of the SUV's and pulled the door open for me. We sat in silence on the way back to the penthouse and once we arrived we immediately started stripping our blood covered clothes from our bodies. I looked down and whimpered. My collar which I had grown to love was ruined by all the blood and dirt that was caked to my body. I shakily removed it and put it with the rest of the ruined items.

Once we had stripped, Daddy swiftly picked me up and we rode the elevator up. He walked with me to the bathroom and turned on the shower. He hesitated for a second but came back over to me and placed me on the changing table. I looked at him confused till he spoke,

"Princess, you haven't gone potty in a couple of days...lets just do it now so we can clean you up right away."

It dawned on me what he wanted to do as tears started sliding down my face.

"Daddy no! It's yucky!"

"Baby I change your poopy diapers all the time I don't mind the poop."

We both knew that we were skirting around the real issue. He had never seen me actively poop, no barriers or diapers to block what was happening. Tears kept sliding down my face as he pushed my legs up to my chest so he had better access to my ass. I covered my face as I felt the two suppositories slide in. Once he made sure they would stay, Daddy scooped me up and took me into the shower. For a minute or two we both just sat under the spray and let the blood run off of us. Soon though Daddy was scrubbing the stubborn dried blood off my body as gently as possible.

The suppositories didn't take even ten minutes to start working. Daddy was washing my arm when I started whimpering from the cramps. He just shushed me and moved onto my other arm. After another five minutes I couldn't hold it any longer and I crouched down as I started to poop. Once I was done I started crying loudly. I felt so filthy with all the things I was covered in. Daddy pulled me closer and guided our foreheads together,

"It's okay princess, I know you don't like being messy. Daddy will get you all clean."

Soon he had scrubbed all the grime and blood off my body. He gently wiped off my face before moving onto my hair. He grabbed the bottle of shampoo and sat down on the shower bench.

"Come sit between my legs so I can wash your hair."

I complied, sitting on the floor in front of him, his legs on either side of me. He started the meticulous task of getting all the blood, grime, and dirt out of my hair. He efficiently washed my hair twice, letting all the blood and grime go down the drain.

"Just one more time princess, I want to make sure it's all out."

I nodded and leaned my head back again. I soon felt his deft fingers massaging shampoo into my hair making me hum. I loved when Daddy washed my hair since it felt so nice. Daddy chuckled knowing that I enjoyed it. Too soon his fingers left my hair and he was rinsing the shampoo out. I pouted at the loss of contact making Daddy chuckle again. He bent down close to my ear,

"I can use those fingers you like so much somewhere else so you feel good again."

My eyelids fluttered at the thought and nodded frantically.

"Yes Daddy I'd like that."

"Well then, come up here."

I rose from the floor as quickly as I could without slipping and straddled Daddy. He slipped his fingers between my legs and started rubbing my folds. He lazily pushed one finger inside me while he used his thumb to tweak my clit. I moaned and pulled his mouth to mine earning a growl from him. He easily overpowered my mouth, shoving his tongue in my mouth. He added a second finger and sped up his ministrations. My head fell back and I almost screamed when he added a third finger and found a perfect rhythm to finger fuck me. Soon I was clamping down on his fingers in orgasm, holding his shoulders as I rode it out while he continued to finger fuck me. Once I finally came down, I laid my head on his shoulder and let out a long breath.

"Fuck, how are you so good at that?!"

He cackled,

"The voices always give helpful tips."

I smirked and shakingly rose to my feet.

"Daddy can I wear one of your shirts to bed?"

"Of course baby, you need to get to sleep now anyway. It's way past your bedtime."

At his statement the tiredness hit me all at once and I nodded rubbing my eyes. I sleepily let him dry me off and diaper me. Then he carried me to his closet where I picked out a simple white button up that smells exactly like him. After quickly buttoning me up, Daddy situated me in my crib with all my blankets and stuffies. He leaned over to look at me and softly spoke.

"Daddy is just going to be in his office working okay?"

I nodded and he pulled a pacifier off the top of the nearby dresser which I greedily took before closing my eyes. It didn't take me long to fall asleep, feeling safe at home knowing that my Daddy wasn't going anywhere.