Chapter 30

Hello my lovelies! We made it to Chapter 30, wow. This will be the last update till sometime mid-next week as I'm going on vacation. Enjoy!

September 20th

The next morning I woke up to the sun streaming through the windows and a buzz from my phone. I had texted Ellie last night when I got home so she had my number too.

Ellie: Hey! I loved talking last night, we should schedule a time to play sometime soon!

Me: Hi! I don't know when I'll be free next, I'd have to check with my daddy, but I'll let you know when I figure out a date :)

Daddy had a pretty substantial drug shipment coming in the next couple days and those usually take at least a week to sort out. By now Daddy was stirring next to me, once his eyes opened he groaned..

"How do you get up at these god awful hours!"

I looked at the clock,

"It's 10:00AM Daddy" I said amused.

"That is an ungodly hour!"

I laugh before scooting to his side of the bed so he could pick me up. Once we got into the bathroom, he took off my diaper and turned on the shower. After it warmed up he pulled me in and we just stood there for a moment. There was a calmness to the atmosphere that was new and that we'd never felt together before. Soon Daddy cleaned us both and we got out of the shower. Daddy threw me my hooded bat towel and I hummed in appreciation, wrapping myself in it. I hopped up on the changing table and waited for Daddy. I just sat there swinging my legs with the hood to my towel up still feeling the strange calmness. The feeling persisted throughout the rest of our morning routine but neither of us said anything.

As I sat on the bed watching Daddy get dressed I finally broached the subject,

"It's felt very...calm this morning so far. I feel more clear headed. I think it might be because of going to the club last night."

I looked at him as he sighed and leaned against the doorframe of the closet.

"Fuck I was hoping my head was playing a trick on me the voices do that sometimes. You're right though I feel...quieter. It might just be a coincidence though."

I shoot him a knowing look.

"Fuck me!" he resigns, retreating back into the closet.

Once he came out fully dressed he sat on the edge of the bed next to me.

"You came to the conclusion that I did not like the club last night and I'm not sure if that's right. I don't really understand how I felt. I was very intrigued by things I saw on the third floor. I think I'll be doing some research."

I cocked my head to the side in question but he just shook his head. I pouted as we both got off the bed and headed towards the planning room. We had a lot to finish discussing but we also had a lot of drugs to deal with which we both deemed more important.

When we arrived I had managed to travel up to Daddy's hip where he kept me till everyone had arrived. Once everyone had arrived Daddy started going over the plan; All the way from how we were receiving the drugs to how they would make their way through the city to distributors and sellers. Once the plan was to his satisfaction, he dismissed everyone. I looked up from where I had been coloring in the corner since my services weren't really needed for this plan.

"So what now?" I asked.

"I have some more work to do with the plan. The shipment could come any day now so I want to be prepared.