7

I blinked, rubbed my eyes a million times to conceal gawking at him, but I simply couldn't

I turned the other side.

"Do you have a spare shirt? my dress is a little torn and bloodstained" he Informed.

I turned to him in concern, the shyness forgotten. and asked

"Are you hurt?" I walked towards him examined for a wound or a cut.

Aiden turned the other side and there is a huge cut on his left shoulder that I didn't notice before. I ran my hands along the lines, tears welled in my eyes, all these wounds and fight are because of me.

Aidens ragged breathing brought me out of my thoughts and the shyness returned. Is Aiden responding to my touch? No, I'm hallucinating. I took my hands from his body and rushed to my mom's room.

I walked towards my mom's vanity mirror and gave myself a slight slap.
I pointed my hands to my mirror version and asked "what the hell are you doing idiot, he's your friend and friends don't share romantic feelings. Get a grip, you idiot!"

I opened my mother's cupboard and took the first aid box and a few wet tissues and went back to the kitchen.

Aiden was seated on the kitchen built-in counters chair and fiddling with his phone. The scene just fits perfectly, it feels so natural. Like he belonged here all his life.

I marvelled over the sight for a few more minutes and walked to him. He glimpsed at my arrival and went back to his phone, rude!

I purposefully dabbed the wet tissue on his wound hard, he hissed and turned to a most convenient position, good!

Now I carefully cleaned his cut and gently applied the antiseptic on it and plastered it.

He looked straight in my eyes and brought his hands towards my face and wiped my tears. I didn't realize I was crying, but I hate to see people hurting.

"You dab on my wound hard to get my attention and then you cry for my pain, what are you Ele, you are a mystery for me" he confessed.

so he knows that I'm purposefully dabbing hard, but I'm never called as a mystery before. The people who knows me called me an open book. Even Cole regards me as an open book. I didn't understand why Aiden mentioned me like that.

"I don't like to see people in hurt, excuse me I'll get you a shirt," I said to him and went to my bedroom quickly.

I got him my black hoodie and went down to him and gave him my hoodie, he looked at my hoodie and asked: "it's yours?"

"Yeah, oversized hoodies are a blessing and gender-friendly," I told him and made a sighing gesture in emphasises.

He looked at the hoodie and smiled softly and wore it. black suits aiden well.